So on my local Kijiji there's a guy selling an Agile Interceptor Elite 7 string with hard shell as well as an Ibanez GRX720with gigbag and a stand for $400CAD. Now this seems like a pretty smoking deal, but I can't find much info on the Agile anywhere. I'm just looking for some opinions as to whether I should jump on this or not.

Oh and try as I might, buddy is hellbent on selling it as a packaged deal and so far is not interested in selling the Agile by it's self.
Satan. Grant this man the gift of revenge against his foes at the Food Network.
Last edited by KillRoy Ver 3.0 at Oct 8, 2013,
Agile seems to be a good unknown brand. I heard much good things about these guitars on youtube. They are sold on "Rondo Music.com" in america
http://www.rondomusic.com/7string.html
They ship worldwide.
for being a second hand guitar i would recommend you to try the guitar out before you actually buy it.
Man when a deal comes along you have to take it the cases are worth 150 soso 250 for 2 seven strings lol what kijij I will by it,, oops and 2 stands your crazy to pass on this one
Last edited by rexxed at Oct 8, 2013,
Do your Due Diligence and inspect the guitars carefully. An Interceptor Elite is a pretty good guitar, but you want to make sure that it's really an Interceptor Elite (there are Interceptors for as little as $359 and as high as $1200) and that it wasn't a B stock (and if it IS a B stock, find out why).
Is there any markings, etc that would distinguish it as a B stock? The seller doesn't seem to be very knowledgeable about guitars in general.
Quote by KillRoy Ver 3.0
Is there any markings, etc that would distinguish it as a B stock? The seller doesn't seem to be very knowledgeable about guitars in general.

I have not seen enough Agile guitars to know if they follow the usual practice, but a "B-Stock" or "Factory Second" instrument usually has the word "Second" or "Blem" imprinted or embossed at or near the guitar's serial number.

Agiles - particularly their 7-string guitars - have a loyal following, and most people who have them definitely seem to enjoy them. But as others have said, their product line runs the whole range from budget entry-level instruments to $1,000+ high-level stuff.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
Last edited by FatalGear41 at Oct 10, 2013,
Thanks for the info guys. I finally get to have a look at it tonight and I'll make sure to share my findings.