hey thr ..i m a learner and i wanna purchase a electrc guitar under 20k ..so pls sm1 suggest me..my preferences are ibanez grg170 dx and greg benett av3..i lyk to play metal and jazz ..i stay in hyderabad..help me
keep rocking
20k what? $, £, €? Rupees?
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Not sure if troll or not ^_^
Main Rig
ESP LTD MH-350NT
Korg Pitchblack > Digitech Bad Monkey
Peavey 6505+ 112 w/ 2x12 (Celestion Vintage 30 and WGS Veteran 30)
[Effects Loop] Boss GE-7 > Boss CE-5 > TC Electronic Flashback
I'm guessing he means rupees, which works out to about £200 (€240 or $320). This is mostly confirmed by the Ibanez GRG he noted. There ain't a lot you can do for that money. Not sure on India's used market but a used Ibanez RG will be better quality than a GRG.
"Air created the greenness. And once you've got something, that leads to otherness." - Karl Pilkington.
The Ibanez grg170dx is a great beginners guitar (I still use mine after 5 years of having it), just consider blocking the trem bridge. The tuning stability is terrible otherwise
Main Rig
ESP LTD MH-350NT
Korg Pitchblack > Digitech Bad Monkey
Peavey 6505+ 112 w/ 2x12 (Celestion Vintage 30 and WGS Veteran 30)
[Effects Loop] Boss GE-7 > Boss CE-5 > TC Electronic Flashback
ya ..its in rupees guys..what abt the other guitar brands like cort ,epiphone, bc rich ??
and guys i live in india ..so can sm1 tel me friendly musical stores in hyderabad ??
I know there are some other Indian UGers- I've helped them out a little in the past- but I can't remember their names. Maybe if you started a new thread with a title clearly asking for suggestions on good Indian guitar stores, you'd catch their eyes.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Quote by avidas943
hey thr ..i m a learner and i wanna purchase a electrc guitar under 20k ..so pls sm1 suggest me..my preferences are ibanez grg170 dx and greg benett av3..i lyk to play metal and jazz ..i stay in hyderabad..help me
keep rocking

ok, i think theres a user called AngryIndianDude on the boards-might wanna ask him.
Also, do you really play jazz? Honestly?
What metal do you play?
Quote by kangaxxter
Tone is in the fingers.

What you really need is a new amp.

(Anything I missed?)

Quote by Robbgnarly
I have been hearing about MG amps lately. I have heard good about them, but only a few times have they been talked about here.