View poll results: Choose your destiny
Pancakes
37 44%
Waffles
47 56%
Voters: 84.
Page 1 of 3
Which is more tasty?
"Dude, am I really thinking or am I, just like, thinking that I'm thinking?" -Bill Nye

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
I don't believe the Big Bang
I'm the only waffles guy?
"Dude, am I really thinking or am I, just like, thinking that I'm thinking?" -Bill Nye

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
Quote by Baby Joel
British pancakes over American.
Belgian waffles over everything.

How can you alter a traditional pancake recipe so much that they're culturally different?

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
Overall, pancakes are more appealing to me. Just layers and layers of soft fluffiness. Buttery, chocolate, or fruit-filled insides, then you've got your hot syrup which adds a richness in a way that you can't add to waffles. Both are good, but pancakes are king.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
I didn't even realise British and American pancakes had a difference.

Okay, apparently Americans add a rising agent such as baking powder.
Quote by HypernovaGlow
I'm the only waffles guy?

Nope.

Pancakes are always too soggy, if they aren't they're burnt and that's even worse.
Quote by HypernovaGlow
How can you alter a traditional pancake recipe so much that they're culturally different?

British pancakes are basically crepes.
Waffles are objectively better. More surface area.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Thrill-house
How many of those do you end up eating?

Depends. If I'm not hungry then about 10. If I'm hungry then endless.
They're supposed to be thin. You're the ones who added rising agents to it and changed it.
I've had like 25 or something. :/
The best part with them is you can put anything with them. Jam, lemon and sugar, nutella, peanut butter, etc. Very versatile.
****, I should have made crepes an option.

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
Can you find American pancakes in England?
Quote by Overlord
Quote by Carnivean
Can you find American pancakes in England?

You can just make a ton of them for next to nothing. Any monkey with 10 dollars can make 100 pancakes(American).

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
Quote by Trowzaa
They're supposed to be thin. You're the ones who added rising agents to it and changed it.

Have you ever tried a nice fluffy Pancake? It's a lot better than a Crepe.
Quote by HypernovaGlow
You can just make a ton of them for next to nothing. Any monkey with 10 dollars can make 100 pancakes(American).

Well yea but I'm talking about restaurants ya big poop
Quote by Overlord
Quote by Thrill-house
Have you ever tried a nice fluffy Pancake? It's a lot better than a Crepe.

Nope, I'm just saying pancakes were made our way for centuries before you were even a country They do look nice though.
Quote by Trowzaa
We have Costco?

Like three. One is out by Cheshire Oaks on the Whirl, one is outside London, and there's probably one in like Leeds or something.
Quote by Carnivean
Well yea but I'm talking about restaurants ya big poop

Yeah, that's what I thought. I was just saying that if you really wanted some good, big, fluffy pancakes and you don't have ihop then you can look up a recipe online, and as long as your I.Q. is above 70 you can probably make some good pancakes.

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
Quote by Wormholes
So fried dough minus the fried part? Nah.
GTFO, it's so much more than that. You gotta have some butter-rum sauce. It's magical.
Page 1 of 3