Woman teacher sleeps with boys she smokes pot with - 3-6 years
( http://www.wnd.com/2013/06/39783/ )
Male teacher sleeps with girl - LIFE
( http://www.baynews9.com/content/news/baynews9/news/article.html/content/news/articles/bn9/2013/10/8/former_pasco_teacher.html )

Man it is awesome living in a world of equality!
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
I know what you mean. Adults sleep with minors and they get imprisoned. But there's no punishment for the minors who sleep with adults!

Also, if minors are called minors, should adults be called majors? Discuss.
Quote by Mr E Meat

yes please

Ya, there are like maybe two on each page that are good looking (i can't say for sure, I only saw the first two pages).
If you're 18 you should be able to sleep w/ your teacher. Oh, and marijuana should be legalized (21 and under at least)
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I understnad all of this. But what is up with laws about neices'? That shits whack.
Quote by k.lainad
If you're 18 you should be able to sleep w/ your teacher. Oh, and marijuana should be legalized (21 and under at least)

So no smoking if you are over 21?
Quote by k.lainad
If you're 18 you should be able to sleep w/ your teacher.

No you shouldn't. It compromises the professional teacher - student relationship. If you're over 18 and you sleep with your teacher I don't think the teacher should be arrested, just fired.
Either the male teacher should've gotten 3-6 years, or the female teacher should've got life. That is unequal. A man and women should get same punishments for similar crimes, misdemeanors, etc.
different locations, different circumstances, different amounts of evidence, different cases

treating the cases as equal just shows you a tard, bro
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by Whoots
So no smoking if you are over 21?

whoops, meant 21 and OVER. and yeah, it would be weird to bang your teacher and then she taught you calc. yeah it would be awkward, but who cares? If you're and adult, you're an adult. It really shouldn't be such a big deal.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Sleeping with the hot teacher is something every guy fantasized about late at night. Doing so would probably only get him admiration and envy from his peers.
If a girl did it, she's seen as a slut by her (now former) friends, will feel used and be emotionally scarred for life.
Quote by TunerAddict
different locations, different circumstances, different amounts of evidence, different cases

treating the cases as equal just shows you a tard, bro

I would suggest that saying things like "you a tard, bro" might imply one might look in the mirror to find "the tard, bro"
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
Quote by zenbone
I would suggest that saying things like "you a tard, bro" might imply one might look in the mirror to find "the tard, bro"

says the mongoloid trying to figure out why apples and oranges aren't the same thing
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by TunerAddict

says the mongoloid trying to figure out why apples and oranges aren't the same thing
Says the person comparing instances of sexual assault to fruit.
Cameo Patch, 29: Substitute teacher at Tooele High School in Tooele, Utah, arrested for allegedly performing oral sex on a 17-year-old male student. The sexual activity was allegedly consensual, and reportedly took place off school grounds after the pair had exchanged phone numbers in a restaurant. In November 2006, Patch was sentenced to no jail time, despite comments from the judge that a man would have likely gone to prison.

Whaaaa?
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Quote by seanlang01
Says the person comparing instances of sexual assault to fruit.

I didn't.

I compared the comparison of cases to the comparison of fruit, not the instances(or the fruits) themselves.

I'll just assume English is not your native language.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by TunerAddict
I didn't.

I compared the comparison of cases to the comparison of fruit, not the instances(or the fruits) themselves.

I'll just assume English is not your native language.

Ive raped a banana before.
Quote by TunerAddict

whoa, sick burn bro! You should try out for the debate team in your tuner club.

If you are contending that there ISN'T inequality in cases of pedophilia committed by men vs. cases committed by women then in my opinion you are completely mistaken. It really is just "apples vs. oranges" in my opinion. As for my genetic makeup i am sad to say you are also mistaken, although there is generally some mongoloid traits in every humans genes mine are relatively low to the point where i would not be considered "mongoloid" as you claim.
Quote by BlackVoid