Page 1 of 2
Hey,
I am getting married in Feb and I was wondering if anyone has seen any brutal wedding toppers. Most of them are really lame. Me and my fiance are in a metal band together, so yeah...it would suit.

oh yeah we live in New Zealand so we kinda need to know asap so that postage works out and stuff.

Cheers
Brodie
How about you two just stick with a regular wedding topper? Alternatively, I'm sure they make KISS wedding toppers...
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
How about you two just stick with a regular wedding topper? Alternatively, I'm sure they make KISS wedding toppers...
Sam, you don't know what it's like to get married with your metal band mate. This wedding needs to be the brootz!
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Normal wedding toppers are lame..well the ones available in New Zealand anyway. Whats your problem, "chuckles"?

And yeah you got it Joshua!
Just buy whatever you want and stick in on top of the cake. Buy some action figures or something.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Sam, you don't know what it's like to get married with your metal band mate. This wedding needs to be the brootz!

Nope.avi
Quote by unwashedmusic
And yeah you got it Joshua!

Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by ChucklesMginty
I'm pretty sure you need to be over 18 to marry.

This. So much this.
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
Are your parents showing up to wedding?

Because I can't imagine a scenario in which they would.
Quote by unwashedmusic
"alternative" toppers..

i think that's what they call dildos in some states.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
Mix iron fillings in with the icing. Take a Dual Rectifier and carefully place it on the top of the cake.
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
You two should have a 3some with a goat in KISS makeup. Tr00 NZ br00t.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Right On Man !!

Its Is Nice To See The Spirit Of The METAL Still Lives On In Some Folks !! Your Awesome Bro !! Your Wedding Day Is Going To Be Brutal

Quote by Most_Triumphant
Mix iron fillings in with the icing. Take a Dual Rectifier and carefully place it on the top of the cake.

Reminds me of the howtobasic videos.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by AeroRocker
Just buy whatever you want and stick in on top of the cake. Buy some action figures or something.

Do Glen Danzig action figures exist? They definitely should.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by ChucklesMginty
I'm pretty sure you need to be over 18 to marry.

x1000
JUST ANOTHER ANNOYING BIG STATUS
A PENTAGRAM!

or

A SKELETON!

or

SLAYER!

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by unwashedmusic
Hey,
I am getting married in Feb and I was wondering if anyone has seen any brutal wedding toppers. Most of them are really lame. Me and my fiance are in a metal band together, so yeah...it would suit.

oh yeah we live in New Zealand so we kinda need to know asap so that postage works out and stuff.

Cheers
Brodie

Have you considered commissioning someone to custom-make a wedding topper for you? There must be literaly thousands of local artists who could make something for you relatively cheaply.
I'm sure the wife-to-be would appreciate you going to the trouble of getting one custome made too.
Are crossed rapier swords too neckbeard/fedora for you guys? Sounds pretty badass.
Quote by MetalMullet
Never...say...the "m-word" on UG!

Mullet?
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Metal couple, from New Zealand. Almost thought it was my sister and her partner until you listed your name
The best part is that you're marrying a female metal hunney from New Zealand

Its a pretty good sign to bail out now omg

EDIT:
G'Day Brodie.
you need my metal version of the wedding march. just got inspired by this thread to complete it. Pro tab should be available soon on UG.
Quote by Anthropocentric
Your balls. You lost the right to them. Hand them over.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
What kind of person needs to have a Flying V shoved up their vagina?

Join The 7-String Legion! Now!
Quote by MetalMullet
No, migger.

Woah careful man I'd delete this post. Pretty sure if a mod sees it it's an insta-ban.

Ts are you the same guy who made that thread last month or whenever it was asking for metal nicknames to call his gf?
Quote by DardySon
Woah careful man I'd delete this post. Pretty sure if a mod sees it it's an insta-ban.

Ts are you the same guy who made that thread last month or whenever it was asking for metal nicknames to call his gf?

Fucking hell nigger.

You can't go around just typing out migger unless it is in a sentence like this one you daft cunt
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Just put a sword through the top of the cake. You can draw it out together, and then attack the guests (the attack is optional I suppose).

Here:

Quote by unwashedmusic
Hey,

Cheers
Brodie

Don't. That'll be embarrassing as hell in like 20 years.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
With rooster on this. Might seem cool but when you two whippersnappers have grown up you'll hide those photos in shame.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
who pays five hundred fucking dollars for a burger
I agree with daytripper but actually stab someone to death maybe for like after wedding entertainment or something because let's face it if you're south of otahuhu that's probably a pretty common occurence
Quote by MetalMullet
Spaztikko, shut up and start talking weird again.

You can time my shitposting with my active warnings dude. That's how this works.
Page 1 of 2