Update:

1. Iron in the Blood
2. Say a Prayer for Seven Bullets
3. Until the End of the World
4. Too Much Gun
5. The Thunder of His Guns
http://ravenstone.bandcamp.com/album/war-in-the-sun

My second EP. Five more tracks of Chiptune goodness.

Original post:

1. Middle Ground
2. Clarifications
3. Say My Name
4. Face Off
5. Surprise, Mother****er!
6. You Win or You Die
https://ravenstone.bandcamp.com/

Ravenstone is my new project, and debut EP release. Have a listen and feel free to give me any feedback about what works, what doesn't and whether or not the thing is any good.
Last edited by GiantRaven at Feb 15, 2014,
Listening to the first song.

Not the type of music I normally listen to, but I'm really being hooked by the patterns and I think you really nailed the frequency of variation that keeps the song feeling as one unit but still interesting and progressive.
Quote by WhiteStripesIII
Bought for two reasons.
A. I really liked it
B. I remember you from the good ol' days of UG.

Oh wow. Thank you so much! You're the first person to buy it who I don't personally know.

Quote by aviator42009
Listening to the first song.

Not the type of music I normally listen to, but I'm really being hooked by the patterns and I think you really nailed the frequency of variation that keeps the song feeling as one unit but still interesting and progressive.

Thanks.
I was listening to Tool when I thought I'd check this out. Maybe I misread the description, but it doesn't sound like industrial to me. Maybe you need to rebrand it. Chip tune is accurate. How did you record it?
Quote by rybread3
I was listening to Tool when I thought I'd check this out. Maybe I misread the description, but it doesn't sound like industrial to me. Maybe you need to rebrand it. Chip tune is accurate. How did you record it?

You're probably right. I'm not hugely knowledgeable with Industrial music, I was just going off what other people have said about it.

I recorded it in Ableton Live 8, running my Gameboy into a Alesis IO2 Express connected to my laptop.
What model of gameboy? The original with the green screen and black and white graphics? Or something newer?
Quote by rybread3
What model of gameboy? The original with the green screen and black and white graphics? Or something newer?

Yeah the original, with LSDJ running on it.

If you're interested in how it works, this video (from someone infinitely better at this than me) shows off some of the mechanisms really well.