The casual Was-scepter. In early summer, I was interested in ancient Egypt. Today I’m ready to provide an analysis of its culture in a series of articles. If you like the information and its flow, I’ll upload new articles as they are nesting.

The casual Was-scepter. Myths and Realities. What was it in reality. The volume of the evidence base is very large, so I give the links
djed.su/was/
djed.su/barelefi/
Last edited by Dolzhenko at Oct 9, 2013,
wow they had some messed up dildos back in the day
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
All I can see

Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Damn, at first sight it looked like djent had a part in the story of Egypt...
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Last edited by Spambot_2 at Oct 11, 2013,
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Oct 9, 2013,
Back scratcher.

/thread

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
They're still around, mate.

VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Anyone ever been interested in history, culture or religion of the Ancient Egypt, is familiar with the "iconic symbol" Djed . Its image can be found on almost every second bas-relief , and we have become so accustomed to it that we do not wonder, what was it and how did it look like in reality? I think we can immediately reject the theory that Djed was a stylized form of the backbone of Osiris (could the ancient Egyptians, familiar with medicine and the process of mummification, be so ignorant of the anatomy?) . You’ll be surprised, but for a correct understanding of the true essence of Djed, you just need to ... demount it!

Djed - Symbol . Installation: 1. We need a Djed (consumer) and four cone-shaped stand. 2 . We put on a "stand" on Djed (consumer). 3. We take the four halo and put them on Djed . 4 . Voila, the Djed - Symbol is ready!

Jed - Consumer .

"Stand " and "Teapot".

In order not to overload the forum the other evidence, I give the link - http://djed.su/djed/
Quote by Dolzhenko
The casual Was-scepter. In early summer, I was interested in ancient Egypt. Today I’m ready to provide an analysis of its culture in a series of articles. If you like the information and its flow, I’ll upload new articles as they are nesting.

The casual Was-scepter. Myths and Realities. What was it in reality. The volume of the evidence base is very large, so I give the links
djed.su/was/
djed.su/barelefi/

So evidently the Egyptian scepter was developed in the same way as the Irish shalaylee.