Page 1 of 2
Would it be worth it?
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Everytime I think of a civilisation without memes and djent I cry.
My old signature was too long. Have a daisy.

Quote by RAB11
Everytime I think of a civilisation without memes and djent I cry.

+1

i cry evrytime
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by odensson95
Nope. Humanity is overrated.

you say that as a human, an alien wouldn't know that we are overrated having not found us yet
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
How would I know if I didn't even know what humans were?
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
seeing as we spend money to find aliens, I think they would spend money to find us. I believe life hs a tendency to more alike than different.
They would seek us out to reclaim their lost child Miley Cyrus
Let's not bicker and argue about who killed who...
Quote by Necrophagist777
I'm ORION, LORD OF EVIL, give me your soul and breathe in my darkness.

YOU WILL NOT ENJOY THIS......
╭∩╮( º.º )╭∩╮
I think aliens already know we exist, but don't won't to mingle with an unadvanced race who still hate their own kind based upon race and sexuality.
Quote by moody git
you say that as a human, an alien wouldn't know that we are overrated having not found us yet

Maybe he's a Therian.

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Do you think intelligent lifeforms from other planets like putting things up their poopers as much as humans do?
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Quote by Banjocal
Do you think intelligent lifeforms from other planets like putting things up their poopers as much as humans do?

Maybe the thing we know as space is their pooper.

(most intelligent)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Quote by blade1289s
I think aliens already know we exist, but don't won't to mingle with an unadvanced race who still hate their own kind based upon race and sexuality.

Answers like this are so stupid.
I'm not saying you're stupid, I'm saying this answer is stupid.
You're saying this based on the assumption that aliens would be peaceful, or accepting, or whatever. That doesn't have to be the case. They could be a conquering nazi-race who themselves have already killed off all the other of their races and sexualities and are waiting for us to do the same before engaging in warfare (they want to fight the best of us). They could simply not care about us whether or not we're accepting of each other. Or, most likely, we don't even know about each other.
Quote by xxdarrenxx
Maybe the thing we know as space is their pooper.
That's one hell of a big alien.
they're coming to take me away
ha-haaa
Two options.

A) They know about us, and are not willing to learn about us.
B) They don't know about us, and when they do, they are not willing to learn about us.

Star Trek is beautiful fantasy.
Quote by macashmack
I'm not saying you're stupid, I'm saying this answer is stupid.
You're saying this based on the assumption that aliens would be peaceful, or accepting, or whatever. That doesn't have to be the case. They could be a conquering nazi-race who themselves have already killed off all the other of their races and sexualities and are waiting for us to do the same before engaging in warfare (they want to fight the best of us). They could simply not care about us whether or not we're accepting of each other. Or, most likely, we don't even know about each other.

My answer was based off the assumption that aliens are real, and would explain why there is minimal interference, to none from aliens in our daily lives.
Quote by Banjocal
That's one hell of a big alien.

That's what the micro-organism said upon entering our body.

(most intelligent)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Quote by xxdarrenxx
That's what the micro-organism said upon entering our body.

[insert joke about black holes]
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Quote by blade1289s
My answer was based off the assumption that aliens are real, and would explain why there is minimal interference, to none from aliens in our daily lives.

Yes but they could be real and not interfere with us for a different reason.
Most likely, all other advanced life is about where we are and are in other galaxies, and none of us are going to meet each other for a loooong time.
Spending money or not is irrelevant.

We humans see ourselves as explorers, but that's just what we humans call it, because we're biased to favor our own (doh).

What I think that we're really doing is spreading like a virus.

Since it's such a deep and rooted motivation to explore/spread, it's only natural that we gonna spend money towards it, and that it would go almost seamlessly.

(most intelligent)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Quote by xxdarrenxx

We humans see ourselves as explorers, but that's just what we humans call it, because we're biased to favor our own (doh).

Since it's such a deep and rooted motivation to explore/spread, it's only natural that we gonna spend money towards it, and that it would go almost seamlessly.

When you look at any life form it attempts to do the same thing. That's not unique to humans, so why couldn't aliens also be like that?
**** no humans are scum
These kids watch too much movies and cartoons to think they have knowledge about aliens.
Quote by Dave Mustaine
If you want to be treated intelligently, act intelligent.

who says aliens even have money? who says they even have civilized culture? flawed question is flawed
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by macashmack
When you look at any life form it attempts to do the same thing. That's not unique to humans, so why couldn't aliens also be like that?

He uses the term 'virus' as if it's a bad thing to have a sense of curiosity.
Quote by rolandroi
These kids watch too much movies and cartoons to think they have knowledge about aliens.

Then what do you know about the aliens that we know absolutely nothing about?
Quote by TheSennaj
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Oct 9, 2013,
Quote by blade1289s

Quote by macashmack
Quote by macashmack
Most likely, all other advanced life is about where we are and are in other galaxies, and none of us are going to meet each other for a loooong time.

So you're saying that in the 13.8 billion years the universe has existed (our planet only existing for 4.54 bil of that), and assuming extraterrestrial life, it is "most likely" that their evolutionary timeline matches up perfectly with our own, but the possibility that they are more advanced than us is stupid?
Sir, please logic correctly.
Quote by xxdarrenxx

You should cull the virus man. Make a real show of altruism and take yourself out.
Quote by Darkness in Zero
So you're saying that in the 13.8 billion years the universe has existed (our planet only existing for 4.54 bil of that), and assuming extraterrestrial life, it is "most likely" that their evolutionary timeline matches up perfectly with our own, but the possibility that they are more advanced than us is stupid?
Sir, please logic correctly.

No, it's "most likely" that they live in a galaxy far far away from us and, even if they are advanced enough to travel galaxies, haven't found us yet.
Quote by macashmack
seeing as we spend money to find aliens, I think they would spend money to find us. I believe life hs a tendency to more alike than different.

Basically this. They wouldn't be searching for humans though they would just be searching for another life form...
Quote by DarkLiquor
I like you. Compassionate and strong. Glad theres people like you.

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
Quote by shelovemyguitar
Basically this. They wouldn't be searching for humans though they would just be searching for another life form...

yea.
Also, 1million years is 0,007% of the universe's lifetime. While it's very small, it's a huge amount of time for a civilization. I think there probably are some way more advanced forms of life out there and some of them probably know whe exist. If anything they are probably laughing at our obvious stupidity.
Quote by DarkLiquor
I like you. Compassionate and strong. Glad theres people like you.

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
Quote by shelovemyguitar
Also, 1million years is 0,007% of the universe's lifetime. While it's very small, it's a huge amount of time for a civilization. I think there probably are some way more advanced forms of life out there and some of them probably know whe exist. If anything they are probably laughing at our obvious stupidity.

Yeah because we laugh about cats because they're stupid. Such a poor life form
Quote by Dave Mustaine
If you want to be treated intelligently, act intelligent.

How do you even know that aliens would use money? They could have an economic system where people are allocated resources or energy, not money.
Page 1 of 2