Page 1 of 2
Basically any very large amount of dialogue from one character at a single time.

For me, here's a few:

Atticus Finch's closing arguments in To Kill A Mockingbird.

Don Draper's "That's what the money is for" thing in Mad Men. Might not be a speech, but eh.

In Breaking Bad, Mike's "No more half measures" speech to Walt. Probably his best scene in the show. Also Jesse's "Do you accept that?" scene.
Last edited by The Madcap at Oct 9, 2013,
Littlefinger's "Chaos" speech in GoT always stood out to me. It was badass the way they used it to illustrate the various events going on at the time.
Your flesh means more than you.
No profit...
For once no profit...

Quote by She
That's what.

CHECK IT OUT NOW
FUNK SOUL BROTHER
Aragorn's speech at the black gate.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Peter Lorre at the end of M.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Mewtwos speech about humanity in the first pokémon movie was suprisingly insightfu
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Quote by slash_GNR666
*i am the one who knocks*

Quote by The Madcap
In Breaking Bad, Mike's "No more half measures" speech to Walt. Probably his best scene in the show. Also Jesse's "Do you accept that?" scene.

you guys are silly. the best speech in the show is the last conversation walt has with skyler. "i did it for me. i liked it. i was good at it. and i was really... i was alive." it's the only speech coming out of walt's mouth that didn't feel like energetic alpha-male dominant bs. the best quote in the show is "how big does this pile have to be?".
Quote by WhiskeyFace
*gwh park scene*

another good one in that film is ben affleck's speech to will about how he should use his talents, or maybe even will explaining how he can just play to skyler.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Last edited by laid-to-waste at Oct 9, 2013,
Currently watching The Wire at the moment since BB ended and waiting on GoT. On episode 4 at the moment... I like Bubbles and McNulty.
Quote by Nero Galon
Currently watching The Wire at the moment since BB ended and waiting on GoT. On episode 4 at the moment... I like Bubbles and McNulty.

There's sort of spoilers in that video, so don't watch it.
Page 1 of 2