Page 1 of 2
What would you do if someone told you that you had only 1 hour left to live?
-you have no way of proving or disproving his statement but he's very, very convincing.

Would you act as if he was right, or woud you simply go on and hope he's wrong?
Schecter Hellraiser C-7
Ibanez VBT700
Ibanez SZ320
Yamaha Pacifica 112
Crafter D8/N
Peavey Transtube Bandit 112
Peavey Grind Bass 5 BXP NTB
Dunlop Dimebag Crybaby
well, there's not much i can accomplish in one hour anyway so i guess id just try heroin or something. if i live, i'm happy but might have a future problem with heroin. if i die, well that's worse.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
well, there's not much i can accomplish in one hour anyway so i guess id just try heroin or something. if i live, i'm happy but might have a future problem with heroin. if i die, well that's worse.

You live somewhere where you could access the money, find someone who sells heroin, buy it, cook it up and feel the effects within an hour?
'And after a while, you can work on points for style.
Like the club tie, and the firm handshake,
A certain look in the eye and an easy smile.'

'You have to be trusted by the people that you lie to,
So that when they turn their backs on you,
You'll get the chance to put the knife in.'
Quote by digman50
You live somewhere where you could access the money, find someone who sells heroin, buy it, cook it up and feel the effects within an hour?

i might know someone who has some of the stuff on him/at home/ready.

if that would be the process from scratch then probably no.

then i'd just kill someone, and if the guy who told it was wrong i'll kill him too.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
One hour is barely enough time to get anywhere around here let alone do something. I'll just do whatever and leave a note incase I die.
If I knew for sure I was gonna die, I'd make a speech of sorts. Say everything I've always wanted to say but never could, almost like a suicide note.

If I had any ounce of doubt that I was gonna die...I'd probably do same the thing except not make it public and put it in a place that could only be seen after an hour has passed (and thus I have the ability to destroy it if I live).
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
Under the assumption that he's/she's convincing enough to get me to believe that he/she knows the exact time of my death to the hour(which isn't in the realm of likelihood), I would do two things:
1) I would call the women I've fallen in love with and let them know that despite all of the problems I had at the time my love was not disingenuous and that I'm sorry for ending what could have been a moment of contention with the final hour of my life.

2) I would, again, use heroin(the problem addressed in the first statement) to ease my transition from life to nonexistence.
"Dude, am I really thinking or am I, just like, thinking that I'm thinking?" -Bill Nye

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
I don't believe the Big Bang
Quote by angusfan16
Gta v

but in real life, right?
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
If this was a literal thing, I'd call the cops and say that guy is making threats.
Unless he told me I'm going to die in a really freaking super awesome way. Then that's just fate.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
I'd get a friend to give me a lift to the mountain (like ten minutes away at most), and whilst walking up, call my family and have 'that talk'.
Maybe it's odd that I already have a plan mapped out for my final hours. I've thought for some time now that I would plan my death in a similar fashion - a "down to the hour" type plan all meticulously laid out so that I can be as content as possible with the circumstances of my death.
"Dude, am I really thinking or am I, just like, thinking that I'm thinking?" -Bill Nye

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
I don't believe the Big Bang
Quote by captainsnazz
crisps and mighty boosh in bed

this

sounds like a solid plan tbh. The mighty boosh is great
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
I'd like to go out with a bang.

Preferably with an attractive female.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Assuming this guy is in the medical field, like for instance telling me that my kidneys will disintegrate in an hour, then I would have my friend drive his truck down the road and we steal a Marshall stack and a Les Paul. Then we tear down the road with my new amp cranked to 11, jamming. I would also make sure that I am loaded with every drug imaginable. I'm talking heroin, LSD, cocaine, Ecstasy, Amphetamines, and 13 Black Tooth Grins to go with it.
\m/ (-_-) \m/
Quote by angusfan16
Gta v

yes
Take a load of laxatives and hold it in best I can

Unlucky, whoever finds me. There is no better time to explosively shit yourself than when you die, right?
Quote by sam b
Take a load of laxatives and hold it in best I can

Unlucky, whoever finds me. There is no better time to explosively shit yourself than when you die, right?

You might as well jump off a bridge or tall building. You'll get maximum explosions.
Quote by WCPhils
but in real life, right?

Yeah I've always wanted to fly a jet IRL
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by Extra Ordinary
You might as well jump off a bridge or tall building. You'll get maximum explosions.

Entrails and an hours worth of held in shit. I like your thinking
I'd say "Now you only have, 30 minutes to live" and so it begins.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by digman50

in U.S.A, Massachusetts herion and coke are pretty big. for example i live in a very very small town and there are a couple of crack houses in my town and in the surrounding towns and i know PLENTY of people who do heroin regularly or who have at least tried it
I'd resume the banging of many women.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Watch "The Marine Biologist" two and a half times.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Desperately try and fail to understand the situation and die drowning in fear and loneliness.
I've imagined something like this happening once, and thought it would be crazy if I (being the one to die within an hour) would end up doing something like drinking a copious amount of booze or getting shot for committing a mass amount of crimes - all because i've been told id die within an hour. and if i was never told that id die within that hour, then i wouldnt have done those things, and i wouldve lived beyond that one hour. i probably explained this wrong, but you guys get the jig of my ol' paragraph here
I would get my guitar, amp, chord and pick. I would grab all the beers I had left in the fridge and get in my Jeep. Plug the amp into the power outlet in the cargo area and tie my guitar loosely to the roof. I would rip the shit out of my Jeep down to the highway ( I live in a rural area, it's all open roads). I would have set a timer for exactly an hour. At 57 minutes, while on the highway doing at least 160 km/h, I would set cruise control, get out of my Jeep and on to the roof and proceed the shred whatever I was inspired to shred doing 160 and about to die...

That would actually be pretty awesome...

I'll be right back
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
I was gonna say go for a run but then someone said sex and I agree that's much better.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

I'm not sure what I'd do, but I can pretty much guarantee it would be illegal. Because why the **** not? I've got nothing to lose.
Quote by strat0blaster
This is terrible advice. Even worse than the useless dry, sarcastic comment I made.

Quote by Cathbard
I'm too old for the Jim Morrison look now. When I was gigging I had a fine arse.
Page 1 of 2