There is not a single cover nor tab made out for this song sadly. Considering that most people knew about this song. It would be greatly appreciated if someone made or help me out on this tab.
Quote by GuitarGod_92
Oh my ***ing god that pron one is like the best one ever and i have seen all of em. Congrats dude you just beat Kensai.
+1 This song is a good jam.
Agile Interceptor Pro 725 EB EMG
Gibson LP Future Tribute
G12T-75 4x12 Avatar
Krank Nineteen80-watt
Koch Loadbox
RMC4

Soundcloud
Obviously you missed a lot. If you just at least take a look on the link that you gave me before posting you can clearly see that there is no Eddie's version in it. Plus, I wouldn't make this thread in the first place if there was already a single tab that can be found.
Quote by GuitarGod_92
Oh my ***ing god that pron one is like the best one ever and i have seen all of em. Congrats dude you just beat Kensai.

e|-----------------------------------------------(9)---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B|--12b-------------------------------------------9-----------------9--9---------------------9-------------9--9----------------------
G|--13b--11-9-11h13p11-9-------------------9------9-----9-----------9--9-9-------------------9-----9-------9--9-11b-11-9-11-11-------
D|-----------------------11-9---------9-11---11---11-11------------11-11---11~-11-9----------11-11--------11-11----------------11-11-
A|----------------------------11------------------------------9-11-----------------11p9--------------11-9----------------------------
E|-------------------------------9--------------9----------12--------------------------h12-9-----------------------------------------

Progress so far, just tabbed out the first 15secs as accurate as I can by ear. Will be back for updates asap. Just going for 'slowly but surely' method here since the delay effect is making it a bit hard to hear some notes.

Some feedback or someone here to help me to tab out this song would be greatly appreciated.

Link for the lazy for those who haven't heard of the song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CqDGTT2OtsQ
Quote by GuitarGod_92
Last edited by DGBnpiy at Oct 11, 2013,
Hey man, did you ever tab any more of it? This is one hell of a jam.