Page 1 of 2
Well I was browsing around Google a few weeks ago and stumbled upon this, I was thinking of getting it tattooed on my left shoulder/upper arm, what do you guys think?

(Credit goes to supersik from deviantart)

Are there any improvements you'd make to it? I'd rather have it without any bright colors, possibly a black guitar with a lot of shading, any other opinions?

Alternate version:

The first one yeah.
Quote by Dave Mustaine
If you want to be treated intelligently, act intelligent.

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm......
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
In order to capture that kind of detail, it would have to be huge. So no.

Get a giant tat of T-swift on your chest instead. I can give you a reference.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Horrible, no.

That looks like a tattoo someone would get when they're 17 or 18 and regret when they grow up
that's a great tattoo you're going to regret in a week
I doubt your mom is going to let you get that tattoo, so unless you forge her signature on a consent form, you're SOL. Or should I say SIL.
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nope nope nope nope nope nope
born in 1995

makes sense now
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by MetalMullet
It's awesome! I'd get both if I had the money.

>looks at username
>metalmullet

Maybe it's not the best idea to take advice on what looks good from this guy..
Quote by progdude93
>looks at username
>metalmullet

Maybe it's not the best idea to take advice on what looks good from this guy..

progdude93
Jeez man! Tough crowd.. Just that I've seen this one around a bit and thought it didn't look so bad, so the ones I posted weren't that much different really (same concept, extra detail)..

Quote by MetalMullet
progdude93

These are some well-dressed dudes

*pic removed because of ridiculous size and laziness to find a new one*
^

i'ts still better than any quote tattoos.
Quote by Dave Mustaine

Quote by progdude93
*dick removed because of ridiculous size and laziness to find a new one*

That's what he said.
It's a good drawing but I would never get any morbid cliche like skulls tattooed on me. I've wanted to get a tattoo since I was around 12 and haven't decided on anything that I would permanently want on my body until this year.

I thought that I would get the cliche red asterisk for the longest time, but I recently decided that the title of the song "Don't Forget Me" by RHCP best summed up my ideal conditions of my death - to leave positive memories of myself in the minds of those I cared for; also, I love that song and RHCP.
"Dude, am I really thinking or am I, just like, thinking that I'm thinking?" -Bill Nye

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
I don't believe the Big Bang
Quote by HypernovaGlow
It's a good drawing but I would never get any morbid cliche like skulls tattooed on me. I've wanted to get a tattoo since I was around 12 and haven't decided on anything that I would permanently want on my body until this year.

I thought that I would get the cliche red asterisk for the longest time, but I recently decided that the title of the song "Don't Forget Me" by RHCP best summed up my ideal conditions of my death - to leave positive memories of myself in the minds of those I cared for; also, I love that song and RHCP.

there's a risk that RHCP will end up becoming the next Lost Prophets or Miley Cyrus. Imagine.
Quote by Dave Mustaine

Nah too brootal for meh likings.

My friend though has a tattoo of a banjo neck on his forearm and it looks like it's in his skin. It sounds a bitt morbid but it's in black and white and it really looks amazing...

If I'd get a tattoo it would probably be on one of my arms. There would be someone (me) small and sitting in a chair alone, viewed from behind and it would almost look like a shadow. I would be looking at sort of the theater of my life. On the rest of my arm there would some of the values I find important and stuff that really influenced me throughout my life. It's really just a concept for now but I really like the idea.
Quote by DarkLiquor
I like you. Compassionate and strong. Glad theres people like you.

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
Last edited by shelovemyguitar at Oct 10, 2013,
Sure, get that tattoo.

Just make sure it's small and easily concealable...
- - - - - - - - - - -
Guitar is too small.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
Quote by Thrill-house
You should get a tattoo that means something, not some cool picture you found.

Well I've been playing the guitar for a majority of my life and I know that -unless a tragic accident slices my hands right off- I'll always find a way to continue to play it, but I didn't just want a tattoo of a guitar on my body, hence the skull, it adds a bit of, uhh, umph?

*Awaits continuous ridicule*

Edit: Also, the last thing I got from my father before he passed away was a guitar, so it (the guitar) does mean something to me.
Last edited by MouseManMike at Oct 10, 2013,
Quote by rolandroi
there's a risk that RHCP will end up becoming the next Lost Prophets or Miley Cyrus. Imagine.

I didn't care for "I'm with you" at all with the exception of "Brendan's Death Song" and "Annie Wants a Baby".

I'm more of a Frusciante fan than anything - Klinghoffer is a great guitarist but I like him better in The Bicycle Thief and Dot Hacker. Mothers Milk and BSSM are my favorite albums from RHCP anything post is hit or miss anything with Hillel Slovak is awesome and I love it and "One Hot Minute' with Navaro had a few good songs on it.
"Dude, am I really thinking or am I, just like, thinking that I'm thinking?" -Bill Nye

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
I don't believe the Big Bang
Last edited by HypernovaGlow at Oct 10, 2013,
It's your body, if you want to permanently associate yourself with B.C. Rich, we can't stop you
Quote by HypernovaGlow

Have you seen it at La Cigale?
Skull tattoos

plz

no

Skulls with pointy teeth

pls

moar no

Quote by Thrill-house
You should get a tattoo that means something, not some cool picture you found.

Sorry but I don't agree with this. Sure, meaningful tattoos are cool, but if every one if your tattoos has some obscure meaning you're gonna end up being that one kid who's like "oh yes, this represents my life, the sea represents the turbulent parts and the lighthouse represents the hope which I was feeling all along. The birds are my family, distant but visible, and the rocks are all the people who tried to get in my way".

If art looks cool, it looks cool. If I see a painting in a gallery and I like it, I don't think "oh, the meaning behind that looks great".
🙈 🙉 🙊
Last edited by entity0009 at Oct 10, 2013,
Quote by mikeYekim
You'll know what we mean in a couple years

I'm born in 1995 and don't want tattoo's like that.
Page 1 of 2