I have wierd question

How much your internet connection (per. mb)

Mine cost 0.32 per. mb
No idea, mine's unlimited

On my phone it's free up to 2 GB. Then $10.70 for every additional GB and capped at $188 for unlimited data.
cat
My internet at home is unlimited, at 8Mb/s, for around 25€ per month.

On my phone, i have no idea. I have 40MB per week included on my plan which i never exceed, so i don't know how much the extra traffic costs.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Last edited by Linkerman at Oct 10, 2013,
£40 per month, unlimited use.

We don't have TV, we only have internet, so that probably accounts for some of the cost.
Quote by modus operandi

We don't have TV, we only have internet, so that probably accounts for some of the cost.

Oh wow that's fast. We have 12mb/s and are paying like $50...
For how can I give the King his place of worth above all else
when I spend my time striving to place the crown upon myself?
Unlimited download with 50 mb/s for about $120 a month. Comes with phone and TV too.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
20 USD for unlimited.

My ISP doesn't need to be giving me TV, and landlines are for telemarketers and people in the middle of nowhere.
Last edited by stratkat at Oct 10, 2013,
On my phone, flat rate. Unlimited data for $50 a month. At home I get 20mb/s internet for $34 a month. Seems like the UK completely over charges.
Quote by JustRooster
On my phone, flat rate. Unlimited data for $50 a month. At home I get 20mb/s internet for $34 a month. Seems like the UK completely over charges.

Quote by metaldud536
3mb speed for $51 a month. Shits pricey yo!

yep. we overcharge.

I had unlimited data on my phone before and it was £15 a month for unlimited texts and data and 300 minutes
10GB BT for £30 including the phone and line (not sure how it breaks down) but we're on a BT Wi-fi hotspot so we use that connection instead and therefore have unlimited data that varies between 5 and 10mb/s.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
12Mb/sec

15 euro's a month.

They came at my door to sell me internet, and I said I was happy with my current one.

They said it was 25 euro's a month, but I said I switch over if first 12 months I get it for 15 euro, but free to leave any time with 1 month notice.

They accepted, but my time is due soon so either stay and pay 25, or wait for another guy to hit my door.

Always try to bargain, faster internet just means switching the cable at their end in the port next to it on the console or something, and they got far more bandwidth these days then what the average neighbourhood collectively uses, so they are up for deals, at least around here.

EDIT:

I get a theoretical 20 a sec, but realistically a steady 12 with peaks of 14.5

On my phone I share with my girlfriend and 2 best friends a "family pack" internet is standard price, but calling is for free within the group.

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Last edited by xxdarrenxx at Oct 10, 2013,
lol stupid europoors getting charged by the byte.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
lol stupid europoors getting charged by the byte.

what?

we've all just said we have unlimited.
12mb at $55

so just over $4.58 a mb
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by Baby Joel
I was genuinely expecting this to be an adbot thread.

what a adbot?
Quote by modus operandi

That's pretty solid. I have a set up similar but not quite as fast, but a lot cheaper since the bill gets split 3 ways and i usually use the internet when they aren't around so i get the prime speed.
Home is unlimited 24Mb/s for $50, phone is 4G LTE unlimited for $130.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
I get 20Mb/s, and it's included in my rent, which really isn't a lot, so I'm not even bothered.
I have satellite internet and it's $50 a month for 10GB, the we get throttled down to 60KB/s
(480Kb/s) until it resets at the end of the month. No extra charges so really it's unlimited.

My phone is unlimited also, but I get throttled after 2-3 gigs. It depends. Also $50 a month.