Hi guys and gals.
I'm hopefully getting an LTD V (If you don't like what I'm going for, don't say anything.)
and I'm worried that I might bump the wings. Do any of you know if there's some way to protect them?
Quote by treborillusion
Low end Epiphone = fire wood.

LTD Surveyor 4
Kramer Imperial
Engl Gigmaster E315
Marshall 1936 JCM900 lead cab
My website
You'll inevitably dent your guitar no matter how careful you are with it.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
attach knee pads to the points. that'll look cool.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I remember seeing a similar thread, and it had something like leather cuffs that fit around the points. I think it talked about Devin Townshend using them. Might want to give that a searchbar.
DIY it? Maybe cut and then heat some old records up in the oven for a while and form them over the edges of the guitar? I dunno, could have an adverse effect on the finish.
Kind of like those vinyl record bowls people have. Shove some rubber on the inside and they should hold nicely.
Silverburst
Rockerguard (truck bed liner) the bottom points
Caution:
This post may contain my opinion and/or inaccurate information.

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
TC Electronics Corona & Hall of Fame
Avoid walls, doors and other band members.
It's an opinion. It's subjective. And I'm right, anyway.
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
You'll inevitably dent your guitar no matter how careful you are with it.

So unfortunately true. There's an infuriating ding on my CT7, and I probably treat that thing with more care than I would with the world's most volatile nuclear warhead.
Join the 7 String Legion!

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Messiaen is Magical

Official Approval
This message has been approved by:

Mister A.J.
Head of the Department of Redundancy Department
Mister A.J.
^ yeah the irony is if you're too careful it almost seems to increase your chances of dinging the thing. That's not to say you shouldn't exercise some care- being careless will result in dings too. But there's a happy medium in the middle, where you're fairly careful but don't think the world will end if you accidentally ding the thing, which seems to result in the least dings of all.*

* totally scientific results, certainly not just made up.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?