Page 1 of 3
Probably one of the most ignorant OPs I've ever read. Good job.
Check out my band Disturbed
Thats really sad. I can see it being difficult to be taken seriously for that.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Perhaps you should have read the article you posted.
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
Quote by Trowzaa
Sounds like he needed to check his privilege.

My theory is that he was probably a UG'er who after speaking to Due became so consumed with self hatred he thought it the best thing to do to rid the world of his inevitable white devilry
Well he was British, I'd hang myself if I had to listen to that accent all day too. He's undeniably brave for having survived a whole 9 years.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Quote by VanTheKraut
Well he was British, I'd hang myself if I had to listen to that accent all day too. He's undeniably brave for having survived a whole 9 years.

>kansas
Quote by goest
HEY!

It was yellow mates.

Here Asian means Brown like Indian, Bangladeshi etc. And you have to specify if you mean the Pale Asians
Quote by willT08
Here Asian means Brown like Indian, Bangladeshi etc. And you have to specify if you mean the Pale Asians

Yet another reason America is better than the Brits.

Streamlined racism.
Quote by VanTheKraut

I'd do the same if I lived in Kansas.
Quote by chev311e
lol this should be a fun thread...

I think so. It makes me wonder why we don't tell kids early on that they're lucky they're white so we avoid situations like this, instead having the white kids smugly smile to themselves - the brown kids probably only just starting to get called Pakis on the street and realizing how fucked they are
Quote by WaterGod

Missouri? More like MISERY!

... I actually may be visiting there shortly for research purposes (for a story) and your perspective may be helpful >_>
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Bullshit. The murdering parents are using it as a coverup. No way could a 9 year old know/figure out how to hang himself
Quote by Trowzaa
>kansas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IM61jDhharg
We already know we're the best, nigga.
From the East to the West, it's gotta come through here.
We put a tax on everything that's getting brung through here.

Quote by WaterGod

You realize that Missouri is literally a 5 minute drive from my place. If that. KCK4life

Also, lol at Central Missouri pretending it's any different from 90% of Kansas. The only difference between Central Missouri and Central Kansas is no one ever said "There's no place like home," about Central Missouri.
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

Last edited by VanTheKraut at Oct 10, 2013,
Quote by VanTheKraut

He was Birmingham, no less. If you thought you hated the "British accent", just wait until you hear what Brummies sound like.

But on the OP: it's been sort of said a couple of times, but I'm really surprised a 9 year old would even consider suicide, let alone know how to hang himself. Maybe I'm just ignorant to how life is for some kids, but it really surprises me that anything like that kind of action would ever cross a 9 year old's mind.
m7 the article is 7 months old.

Also, I still don't know why I go on the DM website everyday.
Quote by willT08
My theory is that he was probably a UG'er who after speaking to Due became so consumed with self hatred he thought it the best thing to do to rid the world of his inevitable white devilry

Just as well really, he'd have been banned for being younger than 13 anyway
🙈 🙉 🙊
By an Asian gang.

Wow.

I'm sorry guys.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Shut up cracker.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by TheChaz
RIP Trebor

I totally forgot about that honky

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
By an Asian gang.

Wow.

I'm sorry guys.

If it's brown it's down.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by goest
>Missouri

Missouri is so much better than Kansas. i mean even Kansas City thinks so, thats why its in Missouri in the first place.

Kansas is like the Dakotas or Nebraska, no one cares about them.
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
Quote by Aaron Dugmore's mother Kelly on her Facebook page
It's better to have loved and lost, then never to have loved at all

seriously
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Page 1 of 3