Page 1 of 2
Quote by WaterGod
So he's the world's first legal zombie?

Could be.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Does this mean he can't be charged with any crimes. Y'know.... Since he's dead.
lol
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by TheChaz
Does this mean he can't be charged with any crimes. Y'know.... Since he's dead.

Idk, but it would be really easy to get away with a crime, because when they're looking through a list of suspects, if your name comes up as deceased, they're probably gonna cross you off the list.
One of the state's statutes says that no changes can be made to a death ruling after three years, so Miller has to be sort of undead from now on.

This is an incredibly stupid statute. It seems like any time anyone would need to refer to it would be cases like this, where you obviously do need to change a death ruling.

EDIT: Also another illustration law-stupidity. "Well we'd like to apply common sense in this scenario, but a guy wrote in a book once that we can't, so we obviously can't apply common sense in this scenario."
Last edited by Nickpocalypse at Oct 10, 2013,
must be a clever promotion for the new season of The Walking Dead
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
I don't understand who thought it would be a good idea to make it impossible to change a death ruling after so many years

Does this mean that if you have a kid that goes missing and they get declared legally dead, you can never get your kid back when they are found because they are legally dead?
I have nothing important to say
'murica
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
The first time anyone will ever be able to collect their own life insurance payout
🙈 🙉 🙊
I would stop paying taxes if I was that guy. A dead guy can't pay taxes.
Last edited by Gyroscope : Tomorrow at 01:00 PM.
Quote by Nickpocalypse
One of the state's statutes says that no changes can be made to a death ruling after three years, so Miller has to be sort of undead from now on.

This is an incredibly stupid state. It seems like any time anyone would need to refer to it would be cases like this, where you obviously do need to change a death ruling.

EDIT: Also another illustration law-stupidity. "Well we'd like to apply common sense in this scenario, but a guy wrote in a book once that we can't, so we obviously can't apply common sense in this scenario."

ftfy.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by Gyroscope

That's uncorrect.
Quote by WaterGod
Yeah I have no sound on my computer so I have no clue what the **** is going on.

You know not of the glory that is zombie nation.
Quote by Burgery
'murica

Like the UK doesn't have stupid laws on the books.

OT:
So, this guy is basically legally prevented from doing anything. He can't get a job, own a house, buy a car, etc. because he's "dead". (All of that's in theory, btw.) Wow, he might as emigrate to Canada. At least they'd declare him alive.

Edit:
Quote by Gyroscope

The sad part is that he's still getting taxed by the IRS.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Oct 10, 2013,
↑ he can probably obtain residency in another state - one that allows reversible death decisions
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Quote by AeroRocker
↑ he can probably obtain residency in another state - one that allows reversible death decisions

I'm sure. But not in Ohio. Which is fucktarded.
What am I missing here? All I see is an article of a guy who ran away to prevent having to pay child support, and then he showed up a year later. Where does it say anything about him being dead aside from "From beyond!?" ?. I see no mention of why or how or when we was declared dead...

But, if he's legally dead, Can't he do anything he wants? Are there any laws against dead people committing crimes?
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
So women can declare their husbands legally dead now? How was that not the whole point of the OP/Thread? I guess prenups don't mean shit now.
Last edited by Wormholes at Oct 10, 2013,
No only the court can. Once a person is missing for so long, their family can petition the court to rule them legally dead.
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
I guess he just was mostly dead. Try finding that on government paperwork though.

So, someone fill me in because I don't keep tabs on the legalities of dead person rights; what exactly does him being legally dead mean if he has a pulse?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
Quote by Wormholes
What am I missing here? All I see is an article of a guy who ran away to prevent having to pay child support, and then he showed up a year later. Where does it say anything about him being dead aside from "From beyond!?" ?. I see no mention of why or how or when we was declared dead...

But, if he's legally dead, Can't he do anything he wants? Are there any laws against dead people committing crimes?

umm more like 20 years later.

The problem is that in 1986, Miller disappeared after losing his job; he abandoned his family and skipped out on more than $25,000 in child support. By the time he came back to Ohio (FROM THE GREAT BEYOND?!) "around 2005,"

dunno what you read but I come up with 19.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

your point being
Quote by korinaflyingv
Quote by Burgery
your point being

I think what Sam really wanted to say was Iceland sucks.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew

Quote by Axelfox

Quote by Xiaoxi
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

The difference being that they're very rarely upheld should their failings come to light.

But yeah, in this situation I'd just borrow a load of money from the bank and enjoy not being taxed.
Spare a Cow
Eat a Vegan
Quote by Jackal58
I think what Sam really wanted to say was Iceland sucks.

Iceland probably is the worst part of the UK. I hated shopping there. Bad food, cold store (very fitting for the name), and just general suckiness.
Quote by Baby Joel
Iceland probably is the worst part of the UK. I hated shopping there. Bad food, cold store (very fitting for the name), and just general suckiness.

And Kerry ****ing Katona.
Spare a Cow
Eat a Vegan
Quote by Baby Joel

I though the vikings switched it!?!?!?!
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Quote by AeroRocker

I'm sure. But not in Ohio. Which is fucktarded.

Heh, so if he obtained residency in another state, then everytime he crossed the stateline back into Ohio he'd officially die again?
Quote by Ziphoblat
And Kerry ****ing Katona.

Christ, I wish she would fucking die
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
Page 1 of 2