when you play a song with 2 guitars how do you play it and if you have 3 and one is a 12 string in the background what would you do?
Well it depends what song it is. If it's two guitars one could do rhythm while the other does the lead stuff like solos etc.
Assuming you're the only guitarist, just play the most prominent parts. Dimebag managed to make it still sound good. Your bassist is gonna have to help you out though.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by Masquirina
5 guitars, 6 guitars, 7 guitars, 8 guitars!

EIGHT

..........EIGHT!

~~~~~ 8!!

OT:
Maybe you should post a Youtube video of the song you're thinking of, TS.
I would throw my hands up in defeat.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Depends on the genre, but for the most part, if the rhythm follows basic chords, I'll play the chords with the lead melodies on top, since you can transpose most of the notes to fit around the chords you are playing, within the first 5 frets of the guitar (if you're using open chords for instance)
Quote by trapperzac
when you play a song with 2 guitars how do you play it and if you have 3 and one is a 12 string in the background what would you do?

Join the Eagles!!!! Don Henly Joe Walsh and Company! You could be the company they keep!
This reminds me of a dream I had yesterday. One guitar had 20 or so strings, and when I reached out to pick it up a bunch of squirrels fell on me through the roof and one did a back flip off the ground and onto the guitar neck, where it slid down to the bridge, then crawled back to the top. overall the sound was like "MWEH... neaaaaarrrrrrwwwhh plonk....... ne ne ne ne neh whwenhhheeyarrr".
It was the greatest song I'd ever heard.

The End
I wouldn't worry too much about it TS.
We're all alright!