I recently purchased an 11 rack and would like either a 10 or 12 inch combo amp that I can bypass the amp's preamp with with some type of send return and only use the amp's power amplifier. I'm trying to get a umolested signal from the eleven rack to power amp so the modeling of the 11r isn't colored. Looking to spend about 3-$400. I'd prefer a 10 inch if possible but 12 will do too. Just looking for a small amp for room.

Thanks for any suggestions!
Get a powered monitor instead of a guitar amp.
Quote by CodChick

Seriously, I'm not a fan of iphones and guitars mixing.
If it's just for bedroom use, look into studio monitors or a powered PA wedge, like mentioned above.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
Last edited by LaidBack at Oct 10, 2013,