Like the title says, I need Amp advice. I'm looking at getting more into modern alt-rock (think Oasis, U2, Matchbox 20, Semisonic, etc), and I'm not really happy with my current amps for the style. My Fender champ 600 and Vibro champ are both have a great vintage sound, but I just want to branch out in a different direction. I also have a Vox Tonelab.

I currently live in an apartment so I'm looking at something in the 15w-30w range and am looking to spend around $100-200 (used).

Currently I'm thinking Roland Cube, Fender G-dec, Fender Mustang, or Vox ad15vt (though I'm guessing that would be redundant with the Tonelab). Any particular standouts in that group and/or amps to avoid? Any other amps I should check out?

EDIT: On the off chance that it'd be useful, I'd mostly use this amp with my Godin Detour (twin humbuckers [Giovanni GVH-1's]).
I also have a Ibanez semi-hollow body, but I'm probably going to stick with my current amps for that.
Last edited by euph_22 at Oct 11, 2013,
Used Peavey Windsor Studio: all tube,12" speaker, FX loop (you can use your tonelab), built in attenuator. $150-$225

Used Peavey Valveking 1x12 $200ish

look here www.guitarcenter.com/usedgear
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate