yay another pit favorite: mindless measurement threads

so pit, whats your wingspan? if you don't know its supposed to be right around the same as your height. I have a longer than average wingspan. I'm 5'11 (71 inches) tall with a 6'3 (75 inches) wingspan. This is probably due to my marfan syndrome woohoo.

whats yours bby
pinga
6 inches
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
6'2'' with a 6'2'' wingspan.

#perfect vitruvian man
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
I'm 5'11" and I think it was either 5'11" or just 6 foot last time I measured.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by AeroRocker
6'2'' with a 6'2'' wingspan.

#perfect vitruvian man

That's actually the same as me.
I just tried to measure without a thing juts by using my hands and my body and my wingspan is probably a couple cm shorter than me.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
My wingspan is 5'8" but I'm 5'3". I have really long arms. But I don't have marfan syndrome
cat
Quote by macashmack
How do I measure my wingspan alone?
I'll go and try...

I had a friend measure it but you can put the end of one of your fingertips on the edge of a wall and stretch out and try to remember the end of your other finger tip. then just measure along the wall to the farthest tip
pinga
I'm 5'8 with a 5'8 wingspan.
Also, my hips are 33 inches and my shoulders are between 53-54 inches. Golden Ratio y'all.
Quote by Cb4rabid
I had a friend measure it but you can put the end of one of your fingertips on the edge of a wall and stretch out and try to remember the end of your other finger tip. then just measure along the wall to the farthest tip

I just had my brother do it for me
Quote by guitarxo
My wingspan is 5'8" but I'm 5'3". I have really long arms. But I don't have marfan syndrome

you wish you could join the marfan club

pinga
Quote by Cb4rabid
you wish you could join the marfan club

Hey at least i'd be taller if I had it

I hated that stupid fingertip length rule at school for shorts and skirts. My fingertips are basically at my knees. So I could either wear shorts/a skirt and run around trying to avoid all teachers all day, or wear pants and sweat to death.
cat
This is my favorite thread.
"Dude, am I really thinking or am I, just like, thinking that I'm thinking?" -Bill Nye

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
I don't believe the Big Bang
5' 10" with a 7' 13" wingspan.
Join the 7 String Legion!

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Messiaen is Magical

Official Approval
This message has been approved by:

Mister A.J.
Head of the Department of Redundancy Department
Mister A.J.
Quote by Mister A.J.
5' 10" with a 7' 13" wingspan.

Space Jam.
"Dude, am I really thinking or am I, just like, thinking that I'm thinking?" -Bill Nye

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
I don't believe the Big Bang
Quote by guitarxo
Hey at least i'd be taller if I had it

I hated that stupid fingertip length rule at school for shorts and skirts. My fingertips are basically at my knees. So I could either wear shorts/a skirt and run around trying to avoid all teachers all day, or wear pants and sweat to death.

you and I live in similar temperatures and over here for middle school/high school they don't let girls wear skirts at all so consider yourself lucky
pinga
Quote by Cb4rabid
you and I live in similar temperatures and over here for middle school/high school they don't let girls wear skirts at all so consider yourself lucky

Seriously? That is actually torture
cat
Quote by guitarxo
Seriously? That is actually torture

yeah for us pre-pubescent boys maybe
pinga