I've been going through the motions on Justinmyass.com for the past year and learning a lot about the elasticity limits of my very own butthole.

One thing I can't get over is how unbelievably pleasant and erotic it is. It makes me wonder: is it really that bad, is it an immoral act, or is it heavily legislated?
No, he is that happy in real life as well.

All his rage and negative emotions he puts into his other hobby, which is serial killing.

He's like my best mate, so I know all this.
This is Justin, I hate all you little shits ****ing around on my website. If I wasnt making 1 dollar a day I would have shut that site down years ago, **** you all
Quote by progdude93
He's Australian. They're a perverse people.

I always thought he was British.Ive only watched a couple of vids.
Nope, the guy's a douche.
Just the other day, he stole his father's car, ran over my neighbour's dog and got my sister pregnant.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
I suspect yes, but have exactly no evidence to support that.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
The dude just paints happy little clouds... WITH HIS GUITAR!!!!
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
Quote by Linkerman
Nope, the guy's a douche.
Just the other day, he stole his father's car, ran over my neighbour's dog and got my sister pregnant.

We've all fucked your sister, though. It's hardly crime of the century these days.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
To be fair, he's really not a twat. And almost EVERYONE's a twat. He legitimately seems like a super nice guy. He made like hundreds of helpful guitar lesson videos for beginners and intermediate level players. And it's all free. I want to see him as a tool, because I think the worst of everybody, but it's really impossible in this case.
Looking at his vids, he is nice.

It's just that hat he wears is of the douchebag type because of style and it isn't very functional, especially indoors. It also makes me suspicious that he never takes it off.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by Mephaphil
Maybe balding a bit?

You never see his feet either.

always sitting down...

hmm.

amputee?
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
I've judged him, I can't help it... I think he's a cool dude.

It's not a bad thing to be judged as.
Quote by I.O.T.M
We've all fucked your sister, though. It's hardly crime of the century these days.

Yeah, i know, i did her too... Her $#!t's more stretched than Snooki's.

Quote by crazysam23_Atax
@Linkerman:
Let me get you some ice for that burn, man.

Burn? Oh, it's just friction rash from last night. Tell your dad i said thanks, it was a wonderful evening.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Quote by strait jacket
+1

We're all freaks

You're the only circus person I know and you're from Australia, so there's that.

>_>

<_<

*shivers*
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by zenbone
The dude just paints happy little clouds... WITH HIS GUITAR!!!!

Somebody seriously needs to photoshop Justin's head onto Bob Ross's body, while he's painting a guitar.

I'd do it myself, but I haven't got the slightest clue about photoshop..
Quote by Alix_D
Never heard of Seinfeld, what kind of music do they play? Assuming they use Kramers, it must be heavy!

SAVE GIBSON

ha ha ha - brilliant post. Thanks Ross for emailing me the link.

You guys seem to know me so well...

When not giving lessons and smiling like a halfwit I'm a bald serial killer amputee who paints cloud guitars with my 14" tool while dressed a Bob Ross.

Are you lot stalking me or what?
are you the real justin

i watched one of your sweep lessons one time

it was a bit sketchy how you couldn't play the sweeps cleanly when you showed it slow
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Seems like you're stalking yourself, Justin.
Quote by Shredwizard445
Go ahead and spend your money, I don't care. It won't make you sound better.

Quote by Shredwizard445
Sure upgrading your gear will make you sound better.

Quote by justinsandercoe

When not giving lessons and smiling like a halfwit I'm a bald serial killer amputee who paints cloud guitars with my 14" tool while dressed a Bob Ross.

Hey remember that time we tag teamed Linkerman's sister
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Some people are just indiscriminately pleasant. Or it might be an Australian thing. Every Australian I've ever met has been pleasant. It could also be necessary for his videos to get more donations/views. Marty Schwartz is almost the same way. "He-he-he-hey wha(huh-huh)t's up, you guys?"
Quote by justinsandercoe

Wow, dude, if that really is you, then let me take this moment to thank you for your years of awesome lessons!

If it's not you, then imagine my shaking fist of rage!
Quote by Alix_D
Never heard of Seinfeld, what kind of music do they play? Assuming they use Kramers, it must be heavy!

SAVE GIBSON

Quote by Deliriumbassist
He's like the anti-Hess, yet still manages to be a twat.

I don't know who Justin Guitar is, but almost 3 of every 2 people called Justin are tools.

the numbers dont lie
Let's all comment on his latest youtube video to see if he replies that it was really him
My Soundcloud

My beginner rig:

Epiphone Goth G-400 SG
Line 6 Spider IV (Don't judge me, I was young and stupid)
Stagg SW203N
Yamaha APX500
Quote by BjarnedeGraaf
Let's all comment on his latest youtube video to see if he replies that it was really him

Or we could just sodomise his shitty attempts at free advertising on other sites

I am sad to now realise this was a necrobump. Damnit, oh well - at least I had an excuse to edit an OP.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.