I'm playing in a concert with other guitarists and we alternate between songs, so after each of my songs I have to unplug my guitar, roll my guitar cable and put it next to my board, then unplug the board and put the cable on the amp for the next guitarist and there isn't enough time to do this after every song. So I thought I would just put my board in the effects loop but I'm using a distortion and a wah, so the only pedal that works in the loop is a Phase 90. Is there any way I can put the Phase 90 in the loop and have the rest of my pedals (Tuner, Wah, Distortion) on my board and be able to quickly plug in a unplug when needed without having to roll cables every time. Thanks
Just unplug the cable going into the amp and your guitar. Leave the cables on the ground

Or you can let the other guitarist use your pedal board? Turn off all the fx pedals and let him run through your cables.

You kids today need to learn to share

I can breakdown an entire 1/2 stack, pedals, cables and guitars in cases in less than 5 min and be off the stage completely.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
I've tried that, but most people just want to plug straight into the amp. I have to clear the stage of all cables so I can't have it lying around
Can you have someone else that is waiting grab the pedal board?

you can just unplug the cables, wait to roll them up until you are off stage.

Other than that start practicing your speed at breakdown times. Or play with no pedals.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
ABY switch?
Y to the amp, A through the board and B directly to the guitar.
Get a stand on stage to put your plugged guitar into.

When you play, take your guitar from the stand and go to A.
When they have to play, put your guitar on the stand, they plug into B and switch.

Or the more convenient option: have them stop whining and have them run through your board. I doubt they'll hear any difference between their guitar straight to the amp and their guitar through your board in full bypass to the amp.
All of your pedals are up front? None in the loop? Whats the story then? Your going back and forth every song and you have to clear the stage of all your gear? if you are all using the same amp just get with their guitarist before hand and work it out. Easy Peasy bro! Unless I am missing something I cant figure out why you would have to clear your gear completely off the stage every song?
Play all your songs first then his second.

Or just both of you play through the same thing if you aint got time to sort all the pedals cables and guitars out.
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals