Poll: The next president's party will be...
Poll Options
View poll results: The next president's party will be...
Republican
19 23%
Democrat
33 40%
Other (LOL)
31 37%
Voters: 83.
Page 1 of 3
With so much of the Republican party moving from retirement homes to funeral homes I think they're really on their last leg. I suspect that the next president will be another democrat, possibly Elizabeth Warren. I also don't see many strong front-runners from the GOP at this point. There are guys like Chris Christie that are more popular among the youth, but a lot of conservatives hate his guts and he's also really fat.

Speculate.
PM me for newts
Why isn't "puppet" an option?
"Dude, am I really thinking or am I, just like, thinking that I'm thinking?" -Bill Nye

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
I don't believe the Big Bang
Or this cat
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Oct 11, 2013,
It's going to be Hillary hands down. Once she's done with her first term unemployment will at 0.01%, the entire world will declare global peace forever, and monuments and temples will be erected in her honor.
'Cmon. It's the U.S.A
Everyone stopped giving a **** about them you Americans a long, long time ago, you Europeans-who-happen-to-think-they're-from-the-U.S.A-because-they've-lived-there-for-a-few-generations.
Also, space cat for president!
Quote by WaterGod
It's going to be Hillary hands down. Once she's done with her first term unemployment will at 0.01%, the entire world will declare global peace forever, and monuments and temples will be erected in her honor.

No one has ever erected something in her honour.
Quote by Mephaphil
No one has ever erected something in her honour.

Except my boner
Sail upon the open skies
Quote by aramdeara1
'Cmon. It's the U.S.A
Everyone stopped giving a **** about them you Americans a long, long time ago, you Europeans-who-happen-to-think-they're-from-the-U.S.A-because-they've-lived-there-for-a-few-generations.
Also, space cat for president!

We are Americans. I'm not a Europansy.
The next president will be a midget.

Specifically, Peter Dinklage.
Quote by CV334

Sir, the contents of my mouth just blew all over my keyboard, desk, and part of my monitor. For the record, it was slightly chewed Keebler cookies and coffee slurry.

The average pitmonkey's response to my jokes.
Quote by captainsnazz
muslim woman from zambia

One can only hope
PM me for newts
Quote by angusfan16
Except my boner

Nah. You must've been thinking of something else. Popcorn or milkshakes maybe?
Quote by StewieSwan
One can only hope

Wow, she's not even lesbian, Stewie

You homophobe
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
It's going to be a righteous and honorable lawmaker with an obscure racial background who will bring both sides together and usher the United States into a new century of hegemony and prosperity.
The next president will be a gay, weed smoking, Harvard grad, with an interest in indie-hipster music. Just wait.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

the next president will be joshua garcia

#throwbackfriday #vintagepit #ultimateguitar

Dinosaur!
Very Orange CARVIN DC 700
PRS SE Custom - crunch lab&PAF pro
Ibanez GRX40 - modified
Peavey Valveking 112 w/ 2x12 cab

Originally Posted by Shirate
The guitar, the only beautiful female that looks better with the top ON haha

Transformice
Me.

I will execute a coup on the US government. I will then usher in the glorious new era of awesome dictatorship.

First order of business: BAN TS FROM UG

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
Me.

I will execute a coup on the US government. I will then usher in the glorious new era of awesome dictatorship.

First order of business: BAN TS FROM UG

你好毛小溪.
PM me for newts
In all seriousness, if the election was today, a third party candidate would win. By the time the next election comes around, this shutdown will either be old news, or will be used to great effect by a Repub or Democrat.
Quote by Rossenrot
It's going to be a righteous and honorable lawmaker with an obscure racial background who will bring both sides together and usher the United States into a new century of hegemony and prosperity.

Jesus?
"Dude, am I really thinking or am I, just like, thinking that I'm thinking?" -Bill Nye

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
Quote by Rossenrot
Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.

I'd give him my support.

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
Quote by ChucklesMginty
Hair creek?

Lol is that what google translate says?
PM me for newts
Quote by captainsnazz
Second order of business: kill all road blocking twats?

You know me so well

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Who cares. The US Government shutdown will last forever because everyone in the government is retarded and within two years the US will be defunct incorporated into Canada.
No way, man. Canada will always be just a hat for America.

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
Page 1 of 3