Hi folks!

Long time lurker here. Just joined cause I am ready to purchase a used 7 (cause college = low budget) and I'll be grateful if you give me your opinions.

Guitar no1:
RG 7321 hardtail, refinished in "Vampyre Red Satin" (yeah whatever), D-sonic7 bridge pup. Goes for 240 euros.

Guitar no2:
RG series (doesn't say which one, although he says the serial is F0018xxx which means japan right?) The owner refurbished it almost completely (new electronics, D-Activators7 pups, gotoh tuners) and reliced it at a guitar-tech-studio (don't really know if I like this). This one has a "Floyd Rose license "Takeuchi-made in Japan"-Ibanez lo-trs trem" is this a good vibrato unit? He sells it for 400 euros.

links:
G1: smart.noiz.gr/details.php?id=159710
G2: smart.noiz.gr/details.php?id=159578

Which one is the most bang for my buck? (provided that everything is as perfect as they describe it)

Thanks!
i would think the RG7321 wil be best bang for buck for that price, damn i would love to see them sell for that little in my country xD

M-Audio Fastrack + Pod Farm

Korg Pitchblack
Boss ME25
Maxon OD808
Fame T120H
Framus 1x12 G12t100 Cab
Rg7321 that way you can tune to your liking without the Floyd causing problems.
Hmmm, the refurbished one has the costs of electronics/wiring already covered... I am not certain. May be wait for some more opinions..
If you can afford it, the rg7420 will be a better guitar. Plus it already has upgraded pickups, so win-win there. But it depends if you want a floyd or not.
Fleet of MiJ Ibanez
Couple of Balls
Peavey & EVH Wolfgangs
Eclipse
Fender HM Strat
Kemper KPA
5150 III 50w & cabs
If you're new to guitar you may want to start out with a fixed bridge to keep things easier, keep the guitar in tune, change tunings, replace strings, etc. I've been toying with the idea of getting a trem system on my next guitar but I enjoy playing rhythm and would use it maybe <5% of the time. I believe its common for many folks to get guitars with a trem system and then either never use it or actually block it. If you go with a trem then be sure that's really what you want.
Guitars:
Jackson Kelly KE3 - MIJ (Distortion/Jazz)
Jackson DKMGT Dinky (EMG 81/85)
ESP E-II Eclipse Custom (JB/'59)
ESP LTD EC-1001FR (EMG 81/60)
Fender MIM Strat

Amps:
Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier Roadster 212
Laney IronHeart IRT-Studio
Peavey Vypyr 30
Peavey ReValver Amp Sims
TOOOO many T.C. Electronic Pedals. . .