So, are french people actually more sexually explicit than other cultures? Or is it just stereotyping? Would you bang a french girl? would you bang a french...guy?

discuss
I'm a french guy

I'm pretty sexy, I'd do me
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
I don't know any French girls. I made out with a French guy once it was pretty cool
cat
These are all really sexy answers. I think I found the answer to my question. Thank you everybody
llol there are still french in france?!
last time i was there felt like south africa
I couldn't give two shits about how sexually explicit they are, I go weak in the knees when I hear that accent.

I've known two full on(as in, born and raised in) french women and they were both incredibly attractive. The girl in that video only reaffirms my 'affinity' to them Moves aside, it's the voice that's got me hooked.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
France definitely is a lot more open about sex and censorship from what I've seen than most other countries and yeah I'd nail a French chick given the chance.
There were billboards advertising a magazine with female nudity in charles de gaulle airport when I was there a week ago.
Quote by Redsectoreh
Quebec girls are definitely very flirty.

This is so true. I've been to Quebec twice and both times I hooked up with someone.

Such great memories there.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

I'm a sucker for the French language, so I'd definitely sleep with a French girl.

Probably not a French guy though.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I fully back those who said Quebec girls tend to have their sex drive cranked up to high lol. I actually had a shot at a threesome with two hot French-Canadian girls (both with "dat ass") when I was living in Ottawa, but I completely blew it because I was a pussy lol. They came over and were in my room talking and I didn't initiate anything because I felt weird about it, even though we talked about them coming over on Facebook, and we pretty much confirmed that it was gonna be a three-way sexytime. I was intimidated, I guess. They were taking to each other in French and I couldn't understand what they were saying, and they knew that. Basically, after sitting around and chatting a bit and me not making a move, they made an excuse for why they had to leave (understandably) and I never heard from them again lol. The problem was, I didn't break out the booze, which I guess they expected me to.

Oh well. It wasn't my last encounter with hot French-Canadian girls anyway, so I'm not gonna sweat it too badly. It was definitely my only shot at a threesome though, because I'm now with my lovely girlfriend and she's definitely not down for any sort of threesome lol, which I'm fine with. After all, she's great in bed and I love her very much, so I don't need any French girl threesomes (she's Italian).
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
After cruising on youtube and listening to french women speak along with the sound clips posted here, I can affirm that I have a borderline fetish. Nothing comes close to how sexy the language is on women.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Anyway I have technically statutory raped #nice

Quote by EndThecRinge51
once a girl and i promised to never leave each other

since that promise was broken

i dont make promises any more
Why would anyone honestly care?
Quote by blue sky noise
Would you bang a french girl? would you bang a french...guy?

These are such a stupid questions. I don't decide if I'd have sex with someone based on their nationality, just wtf.
It's well known around here that the girls in Gatineau are far more promiscuous lol

That's not France though. Kind of comparable I guess.
I haven't seen NL16 in a while.
"Dude, am I really thinking or am I, just like, thinking that I'm thinking?" -Bill Nye

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
I don't believe the Big Bang
Quote by blue sky noise
Would you bang a french girl?

drool
would you bang a french...guy?

oh god no
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by metalblaster
It's well known around here that the girls in Gatineau are far more promiscuous lol

That's not France though. Kind of comparable I guess.

Yep, both those girls in my little story there were from Gatineau lol
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
i like french girls a lot. i like their accent anyway. what more can you say about an affinity for a certain nationality's girls... that's about the only thing they all have in common. maybe appearance for some i guess