I spent 12 hours drinking last night and I don't have a hangover, AMA.

Page 1 of 2
A welshman once told me the welsh hangover cure. It involves a sheep, two condoms, and a cucumber. I won't tell you what goes where, but I'm sure you can imagine.
except i made this thread here because reddit is full of scary hipsters, and people here kinda like guitars.

I like guitars too.
Quote by progdude93
A welshman once told me the welsh hangover cure. It involves a sheep, two condoms, and a cucumber. I won't tell you what goes where, but I'm sure you can imagine.

steam the lamb in the condoms, and season it with cucumbers.

Don't think you can suss me out that easy, I know my shit.
I can't think of anything less scary than a hipster..

EDIT: ^how would you season something with cucumber? Also, it's not lamb, it's sheep, and it has to be alive. Or freshly killed, but not butchered. Try again..
Last edited by progdude93 at Oct 12, 2013,
Quote by progdude93
I can't think of anything less scary than a hipster..

EDIT: ^how would you season something with cucumber? Also, it's not lamb, it's sheep, and it has to be alive. Or freshly killed, but not butchered. Try again..

punch the sheep with a cucumber? I have a book on this somewhere...
How does it feel to know that in the time you spent drinking you could have acquired an arts degree
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by entity0009
How does it feel to know that in the time you spent drinking you could have acquired an arts degree

maybe i already did, I dont seem to recall it though.

and yes, aliguitarkid, you may, just the tip though, i dont want my meat drowning in dribble all day
Quote by entity0009

There's a good chance that you're not serious and that I'll look like an idiot asking, but how does one go about getting an arts degree in 12 hours?

Quote by ascendancy2
and yes, aliguitarkid, you may, just the tip though, i dont want my meat drowning in dribble all day

Way to hinder an artiste.
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Oct 12, 2013,
Quote by btones
Good job.

Now try doing cocaine for three days and not having withdrawal. Post results.

would you like me to post is as a pie chart, or in a poem?
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
There's a good chance that you're not serious and that I'll look like an idiot asking, but how does one go about getting an arts degree in 12 hours?

sitting down with an A4 sheet and a damn good set of crayons
You don't withdraw from cocaine after three days, you just have a hangover from treating your body terribly. Gosh, you people don't know your drugs.
Quote by progdude93
You don't withdraw from cocaine after three days, you just have a hangover from treating your body terribly. Gosh, you people don't know your drugs.

Oh yeah? Speaking from experience are we?

Quote by Entity0009

I'm fairly certain he'd be drinking more if he worked at Taco Bell. Just saying.
Last edited by btones at Oct 12, 2013,
Entity009 I want you to know that I'm taking your post with utmost sincerity and am still awaiting a reply. Please answer my calls. Please. Don't make me beg.

Quote by ascendancy2
sitting down with an A4 sheet and a damn good set of crayons

They're called oil pastels, damn it!
Quote by progdude93
No..

>_>
<_<

Admit it. You like to injest cocaine into various orifices some of which may or may not be originally adapted to the purpose of ejecting waste material.

It's okay. I do too.
What, you want a lolly for being under 25?
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
I'd probably try blow once, it seems like it's a lot of fun the first time but continual usage not so much...

I'm a polygamist, and my wives are Indica and Sativa.
First time sucks because good blow is ridiculously hard to get your hands on and you won't have good stuff the first time you do it.

Then again, you're in LA, so you might but the shitty stuff ain't worth doing. Rule of thumb: if it doesn't reek of fuel, it ain't worth it.
Coke in general hardly seems worth it xD I'm hardly a rock star, so I feel like cocainum would only be detrimental
What a #LAD
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Quote by Todd Hart
What, you want a lolly for being under 25?

****ing right - send it to me in first class.
Quote by btones
Coke in general hardly seems worth it xD I'm hardly a rock star, so I feel like cocainum would only be detrimental

drugs make rockstars duude
i second the fuel-reekage as a legit way of testing a good whack of coke.

best way to ingest is just get a pile and motorboat that shit
Quote by ali.guitarkid7

Way to hinder an artiste.

You take a standard 3-year arts degree then take out all the drug use and the useless course material
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by entity0009
You take a standard 3-year arts degree then take out all the drug use and the useless course material

and keep the crayons
Obviously.

The real question is: What is a suitable surface for motorboating cocainum? Tony Montana certainly made the desk a viable and time-tested choice. Or maybe I could put cocaine in between a pair of jumbo sweater melons and motorboat that?

Decisions decisions...
Quote by btones
Obviously.

The real question is: What is a suitable surface for motorboating cocainum? Tony Montana certainly made the desk a viable and time-tested choice. Or maybe I could put cocaine in between a pair of jumbo sweater melons and motorboat that?

Decisions decisions...

A motorboat is the most appropriate surface. Preferrably one that is moving at 60mph, because doing coke off a speeding motorboat is second in badassery only to doing coke off two speeding motorboats.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Quote by entity0009
A motorboat is the most appropriate surface. Preferrably one that is moving at 60mph, because doing coke off a speeding motorboat is second in badassery only to doing coke off two speeding motorboats.

Yo dawg...
You're probably still drunk.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Quote by donender
You're probably still drunk.

actually this though. The last few times I drank a lot I woke up fine but I got a hangover like 6hrs later.
cat
I did the same thing yesterday, polished off two pints of Jim Bean. No hangover.

We should start our own AA group and be each other's sponsers.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Quote by entity0009

Why speed on a motorboat when you can motorboat on speed?
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Page 1 of 2