Page 1 of 4
billy mitchell

Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by progdude93
Some of these are great I don't know who Billy Mitchell is though

Watch, The King of Kong documentary
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by progdude93
Some of these are great I don't know who Billy Mitchell is though

Giant Bearded Face.
Last edited by Duffman123 at Oct 12, 2013,
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
where's that picture i made of Progdude and Sam?

someone find it for me.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug

In this case he's Woody.
Quote by MakinLattes
I'd kill you and wear your skin.
Quote by Siv During Livh
To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea,

Voted UG's worst cross dresser.
Also voted #95 on UG's Top 100 2013. Like it means anything....
pretty good stuff fellas
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
i was gonna post some bruv takin it up the butt but it's not worth the perma plus i can just type it and you can picture it for yourself

Quote by raoooos
samaras?

loll

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
What in the **** is happening here
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
tfw brad makes a whole thread just so he can post one picture
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Page 1 of 4