Page 1 of 2
Tell us, pit.

This thing. You know you should just get it over with. It's sort of a nagging feeling, a slight itch you cannot seem to scratch. This small amount of nervousness is slowly gnawing away at your soul, and all because you should be doing something else instead of browsing the UG forums. But what is it, pit? Why should you feel marginally bad about yourself?
homework

Mostly an 8 page paper due Tuesday that hasn't been started
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Oct 12, 2013,
start working on the 7 essays, 3 group projects, and 2 photo projects i have to do by november 25th
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Absolutely nothing. I'm sitting by a pool by a beach in Maui, Hawaii drinking a long island ice tea.
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by The_Casinator
Tell us, pit.

This thing. You know you should just get it over with. It's sort of a nagging feeling, a slight itch you cannot seem to scratch. This small amount of nervousness is slowly gnawing away at your soul, and all because you should be doing something else instead of browsing the UG forums. But what is it, pit? Why should you feel marginally bad about yourself?

I need to find a placement for next year.

Thing is, all the ones in my area are taken. This means I'll have to move. Pain in the ass.

Pain in the ass, cuz of the stress this will put on my mom. I hate having her worry.
Quote by Dreadnought
Absolutely nothing. I'm sitting by a pool by a beach in Maui, Hawaii drinking a long island ice tea.

Shouldn't you be focussing on the drink instead? >_>
Quote by captainsnazz
Coming up with an idea for my project, a proposal of which I have to submit in about a week.
Also starting my composition.

I also have to do this, but it's the least of my worries.
Quote by The_Casinator
Shouldn't you be focussing on the drink instead? >_>

A man can do two things at once. Its gone already anyways. Time for the rum and coke I premixed in a Pepsi bottle.
My God, it's full of stars!
Study for my exams. But I am off to bed. Byebye.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Not really anything. I could be improving my research paper I guess but that's not for a while. It's fine for now.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
I definitely should be getting drunk and be out in a bar somewhere. I've been drunk twice in the last few months and I'm really getting bored of being fully in control of my reactions.

I actually handed in an essay on Friday past that I was procrastinating something serious. I thought when I was out of education that I would knuckle down the next time around and start every assignment when it was given, but it's just not in me, I can't do things until the last minute when I'm completely stressed out.
Last edited by Duffman123 at Oct 12, 2013,
This thread motivated me to take the trash out and start cooking dinner; also, I was put off from the forums momentarily from reading the "forgive child molesters/murderers" thread - those people are still going at it.
"Dude, am I really thinking or am I, just like, thinking that I'm thinking?" -Bill Nye

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
I don't believe the Big Bang
Rewriting a novel opening I'm really not happy with.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
I need to get out of bed and brush my teeth and shower and go get something to eat so I can start an 8 page paper when I return. I don't want to because it's cold and my clothes are on a chair a few feet away and it's so warm and snuggly inside my blanket.
cat
Its kinda puzzling for me, how someone can write 8 pages about anything really

For me, I should get a job and sort my life out.
Well, there's the two weeks of chemistry study I was meant to do as to not bomb the entire year of work
Same for economics.

Actually for all my subjects hahahaha

I have a week of school, I have the opportunity to get 5 hours of sleep before I gotta wake up. GG.
A neglectable amount of homework and I have to pack up for the week in the capital (college).
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.
Making summaries to study and doing the dishes
~And the raindrops in the cars

Keep on falling from off the bars

Blocking out a good song

Playing on the radio~
Quote by -Mantra-
Its kinda puzzling for me, how someone can write 8 pages about anything really

For me, I should get a job and sort my life out.

Quote by Duffman123
^ If only things were that easy

I agree with that. I'm pretty good at writing papers myself, but I just don't like doing it very much.
A portrait of my friend's Dad.

A while ago I had a 10 day solo exhibition, and my friend turned up with his Mum. His Dad, who was a keen artist, had died a few years earlier and they had brought all his art gear to give to me. There was literaly hundreds of pounds worth of oil paints, brushes canvases and other art supplies so I asked his Mum if she didn't want anything for them. She said she was just happy that they were going to someone who would appreciate and use them, so I suggested doing a portrait of the guy from a photo that they had in exchange.
Quote by Dreadnought

**** you

I should be getting ready for work
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
homework for a class that requires me to read 2 chapters (about 60 pages in total, small text). ive read like two pages

oh and I have to read about 4 chapters for another class and study

ehhh
pinga
pfffft thinking that I have anything that's worth doing in life other than being on UG

Nothing.

I am a free man.

And it's really boring.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Quote by The_Casinator
I agree with that. I'm pretty good at writing papers myself, but I just don't like doing it very much.

Yeah same for me.

I had a 6000 word essay due a while ago. I spent Monday to Thursday sitting at my desk trying to think of something good to write about since it was my first time writing a paper for this subject, and by midnight on Thursday I gave up and went to bed after writing 900 words, planning to get an extension or something. I wrote the other 5100 words in 4 hours on Friday morning and handed in it on time and got an A- because I didn't cite my sources properly.

It's nice to know that I can write well despite leaving everything to the last minute and not having time to edit or anything, but it's so stressful to have to do this every time. And I basically spent the whole week thinking about what to write so I didn't get anything else done.

Anyway, I've written 309 words for this paper so far yay. Still need to finish a tutorial assignment for tomorrow, brush my teeth, apply my face mask, refill my water bottle, help my friend write his lab report, and sleep. If I don't list all those things out on here I will probably not do any of them except brush my teeth. Luckily Tuesday is a public holiday so no classes or work, which means I can finish all my stuff for Wednesday then.
cat
Page 1 of 2