I'm not sure I understand the question. This would be a lot easier if you were NL16.
"Dude, am I really thinking or am I, just like, thinking that I'm thinking?" -Bill Nye

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
I don't believe the Big Bang
I don't even
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Neo Evil11
I don't even

u have to think about the girl boy which way what way what do you prefer on off
This is a caterpillar climbing up a stick.

...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Quote by daytripper75
Wat.

He's saying that just because you can fit 12 waffles in a boot using butter it doesn't mean that you can build a house of cards out of icecream sandwiches, even if it's winter.
"Dude, am I really thinking or am I, just like, thinking that I'm thinking?" -Bill Nye

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
I don't believe the Big Bang
Quote by HypernovaGlow
He's saying that just because you can fit 12 waffles in a boot using butter it doesn't mean that you can build a house of cards out of icecream sandwiches, even if it's winter.

Ohhhhh. Okay. That makes sense.
Quote by Duffman123
dis question dany u killn it

mus b frends wit d4nny he is sayin gudbye omg
Quote by raoooos
mus b frends wit d4nny he is sayin gudbye omg

i ad him as m8 but he deckd me cuz i like guy/guy position
the other way
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
hvnt came with her on top yet. dunno, does fuk all for me
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
This is crazy that I am seeing this thread, I just had sex with a girl I'm in love with, and she doesn't care about me.

To the relationship thread!
banned
actually its the other way around,and fortunately\unfortunately still in progress