wrong forum, buddy.

but.... try youtube.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Here's a super fun dimished 7th arpeggio tapping riff. The left hand notes are all hammer-ons and pull-offs. Watch out for those slides on the low and high strings that are used to change positions. They can really trip you up if you're not careful.
Attachments:
diminished_7th_tapping.gp5
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Try that one Daft Punk track. I can't remember what its called. It's 2nd track on discovery though.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Oct 12, 2013,
Quote by WCPhils

m8 u ever listen 2 blotted science m8

ther liek animals as leaders & periphery & stuff like that

but done the rit way insted of the rong way
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
m8 u ever listen 2 blotted science m8

ther liek animals as leaders & periphery & stuff like that

but done the rit way insted of the rong way

All I know about them is that the guitarist is in the new Protest the Hero song

I gave them a listen cuz of that but it's kinda boring and shreddy :/
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by captainsnazz
I know this one guy called tom hess who might be able to help you. I've seen him teach some super advanced tapping licks m8.

Quote by theogonia777
Here's a super fun dimished 7th arpeggio tapping riff. The left hand notes are all hammer-ons and pull-offs. Watch out for those slides on the low and high strings that are used to change positions. They can really trip you up if you're not careful.

nice, i like it. hmu with some more maybe?
Quote by captainsnazz
I know this one guy called tom hess who might be able to help you. I've seen him teach some super advanced tapping licks m8.

5real dawg? sounds stellar breeehhh