So, my 3-month-old needs to wake up so we can go to the park, but it won't stay awake. It sleeps all day and I think it's getting lazy -I don't want it to grow up to be some lazy neckbeard, so I figure I better start curbing this behaviour now. Anyways, I gave it a Monster energy drink to wake it the hell up, but now it keeps throwing up. What the hell? I only gave it a single can. Should I give it less and try to build up it's tolerance or what?
Bad troll attempt, 0/10.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
It's probably just hungry. Try giving it a cheeseburger.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
no mate what is wrong with you

you can't give a baby monster!

It needs to be red bull and caffeine pills

EDIT: It also helps the caffeine pills dissolve if you shake them around in the babies stomach, done easiest by just shaking up the baby
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Last edited by Obsceneairwaves at Oct 12, 2013,
I let my seven month old have a taste of Pepsi in public the other day and some woman acted as if I was performing nazi experiments on her.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Did you know that you have to be 18 and older to buy energy drinks? It's a law nobody enforces.
I just felt like this was an appropriate time to bring this up again.

If you're wondering why, it's because their hearts supposedly can't handle it until that age.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Last edited by Joshua Garcia at Oct 12, 2013,
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I let my seven month old have a taste of Pepsi in public the other day and some woman acted as if I was performing nazi experiments on her.

mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
formed
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
just give it a big cup of steaming hot coffee instead
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
This thread is bad and you should feel bad..
Uncle aciD

&

The deadbeatS

Do What Your Love Tells You
Cmon, this could have been funny if you made it sound even remotely serious by referring to a baby as something other than "it".
Quote by captainsnazz
inb4 energy drink companies market a product for babbys

"Little Monster"

I can see it now
🙈 🙉 🙊
Give give it an 8ball of coke, unless you want it to grow up being some wussy baby or something.