hi

I was going to make this solely for myself because I don't know what to wear other than what I have posted and I would like cheap easy suggestions that don't require sewing or anything. but I guess you can also post about your costumes because someone else has already made a thread about theirs. What are you wearing etc.

So I am lazy and I am going to be a cat. This dress

with cat ears and whiskers and nose. I did the same thing last year but I wore a different dress and bunny ears because my cat ears broke while I was making them. This year I will buy cat ears instead of trying to make them. I might also wear different shoes because a bow on one of my shoes from last year fell off but if I glue it back on I can wear the same ones. How boring.

I saw a tutorial for a candy crush costume and it looks really cool but it requires more than half an hour of work so I don't want it. I could be a slutty referee but I would have to buy a ref shirt for that. I would rather have a slutty costume than a normal one if I'm not putting any effort into it because if you wear a slutty one no one cares about how bad your costume is.

edit: sorry I misspelled the title I meant 2013 sorry I'm really sleepy
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Oct 13, 2013,
Im going as a slutty anything
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
Didn't we have a contest last year?

Keen. I'll have pics of mine in two weeks, because its not primarily for halloween.
I wasn't planning on being home for Halloween because lolmilitary, but if I am home I'm going to use the claws and head from an old lobster costume I have and wear a suit with them and be a professional lobster
"Social correctness has traditionally had nothing whatever to do with reason, logic, or physics. In fact, in England it is generally considered socially incorrect to know stuff or think about things."
-Douglas Adams
Cleaned up your thread title a bit.

I'm going as Shaun from Shaun of the Dead this year. I used the same costume about 4-5 years ago, so I don't really have to invest much money to do it. I really just need to get a white shirt to wear. I still have the other necessary components.
Ron Swanson.

I've seriously been considering it. All I have to do is get a haircut and buy a glorious moustache.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Either he's bending his back in what appears to be a pretty uncomfortable angle, or he actually severed his own head.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by angusfan16
How the hell does this work?

Bending over all night, which would be ridiculously uncomfortable. It also appears that his arms are inside the box, and the ones showing are fake. I can't imagine hunching over and not having your arms free just to pull off a costume. Doesn't seem worth it.
Man that would hurt so bad. It'd be worth it for only like the first 5 minutes of the party
Sail upon the open skies
How the hell does this work?

First he places a lizard on his back, and then it tries to find home base.
So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world.
~Jack Layton 1950-2011
Quote by daytripper75
Cleaned up your thread title a bit.

I'm going as Shaun from Shaun of the Dead this year. I used the same costume about 4-5 years ago, so I don't really have to invest much money to do it. I really just need to get a white shirt to wear. I still have the other necessary components.

Thanks

if you posted it here I think I remember it!
cat
If I had the patience to do it, I'd make myself a bush costume. Then I'd go around telling people "hi, I'm a bush".
Quote by DarkLiquor
I like you. Compassionate and strong. Glad theres people like you.

"What is the best kind of slave to have? One who does not realize they are a slave"
Wake up people!
I'm thinking of wearing a slutty nurse/witch/whatever costume as a guy this year. I really wanna do Breaking Bad costumes, but I have nobody to be Jesse with me.

Quote by CoreysMonster

I still like cho0onger more than the 2 of you

Quote by OneHappyCamper
joke's on you, i actually fuck my cat
t

This and black jacket and dark jeans.

Ain't nobody got time to dress up/plan for Halloween.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

I'm just wearing a black hoodie with a pack of Skittles taped to the front of it.

If anyone kicks the crap out of me it will be so ironic.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

I don't know this year. might dress up as the pope or buy a gorilla costume. but that'll suck if I go out to the bars
last year I had a superman t-shirt with a Velcro on cape.
Fender | Peavey | Epiphone | Hohner | Ernie Ball | Planet Waves | Jim Dunlop | Marshall | Lee Oskar | Traynor | Suzuki | Jackson

Compulsive gear buyer