Hey I posted this somewhere else but they're ignoring me so

I've got a series of MIDI values that I want to output to a digitech whammy pedal. There's about 2000 in total, they're all 16th notes in a song. If they were just note values there wouldn't be a problem and I'd just stick them into Reaper... Unfortunately they need to be in CC11 which is the velocity channel. Reaper doesn't let me input these values accurately (just gives me sliders, which are all that most people would need). Is there any software that will let me make a MIDI file with 2000 velocity changes in it?

tl;dr: software that can make a MIDI file with precise velocity values, quickly
I'm pretty sure even Reaper's MIDI editing GUI has velocity editing capabilities where you can "draw" the velocity curves.

My personal favorite is Digital Performer. I can shape velocity in there pretty quickly with a few crucial tools.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Can't you edit the velocities in Reaper and then export the edited track? Would that not save the velocity values?
Quote by Xiaoxi
I'm pretty sure even Reaper's MIDI editing GUI has velocity editing capabilities where you can "draw" the velocity curves.

My personal favorite is Digital Performer. I can shape velocity in there pretty quickly with a few crucial tools.

Quote by Aralingh
Can't you edit the velocities in Reaper and then export the edited track? Would that not save the velocity values?

Velocity definitely is editable in Reaper. The problem is, unlike in a song where you'd want maybe a crescendo or fading out or something, I need to input precise values otherwise it will sound out of tune. I'm using this for a Digitech Whammy pedal so the values need to be exact so I can get the right notes.

Ideally I could just copy and paste the values from Excel, currently I've got this and there's about 2000 lines
Attachments:
Capture.PNG
Quote by ron666
Just out of curiosity, what is Reaper for?

ron666

its a digital audio workstation

you make banger beats on there