Poll: is she right? are all chicks sluts deep down?
Poll Options
View poll results: is she right? are all chicks sluts deep down?
yes, all it takes it the right guy to bring it out of her
33 31%
no, that chick is a lying slag
8 7%
all my bitches love me and I love all my bitches
13 12%
nah, some chicks are just prudes and will always be prudes
23 21%
you better tap that ass OP
31 29%
Voters: 108.
Page 1 of 3
speaking candidly, a girl i'm trying to bang told me 'stop thinking women are these angelic creatures. we're animals and ruled by base sexual desires just like men. all girls are sluts deep down, you just have to bring it out of her'

the sheer honesty was

is there any truth to what she said?
Of course it's true. Humans are animals, and men and women are the same species. Their pyramids of needs present themselves in different ways, and these are complicated because the society we live in, but everything is about sex and babies really.

In other news, you're a sexist pig.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Last edited by rabidguitarist at Oct 13, 2013,
lol

i wanna leave it at that but also wanna say you're dumb, not all girls are anything
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Yes and no. They aren't angelic creatures and they do have, a biological drive towards procreation like men. Though I think the female drive is a little different, I think it arises at a slightly later age among females (I've read that in early puberty girls have somewhat of a repulsion to sexual activity, possibly a defence mechanism when the girl is at a stage where she could become pregnant but isn't physically ready for the strain of the pregnancy) and the sexual drive among women changes throughout the month, being strongest when she is ovulating (which is probably why women on birth control pills have decreased libido, and married couples that use natural family planning are more sexually active than ones that use artificial contraception).
"ruled by base sexual desires" is too strong language for me, people can, and mostly do, govern these desires rather than letting these desires govern them. People have wills, not just instincts. And I don't think all girls are "sluts" (i.e. promiscuous) deep down. It seems actually that women would have an easier time being monogamous than men, since one woman can only get impregnated by one man at a time.
Quote by baby_please
'stop thinking women are these angelic creatures. we're animals and ruled by base sexual desires just like men. all girls are sluts deep down, you just have to bring it out of her'

Whatever you gotta tell yourself
Last edited by AxeToFall at Oct 13, 2013,
There is no general rule that applies to the sexual appetite of women, or men for that matter.

Anyone that tells your otherwise is a liar.

That said, my girlfriend has a healthy sexual appetite, and I'm not complaining.
Asking the Pit to give a confirmation on anything involving women is an ill-planned venture doomed to fail.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
lol

i wanna leave it at that but also wanna say you're dumb, not all girls are anything

SO YOUR SAYIN GIRLS ARE NOTHING?!?!?!?!?!
cat
Quote by baby_please
speaking candidly, a girl i'm trying to bang told me 'stop thinking women are these angelic creatures. we're animals and ruled by base sexual desires just like men. all girls are sluts deep down, you just have to bring it out of her'

the sheer honesty was

It's 100% true.
Quote by necrosis1193
Asking the Pit to give a confirmation on anything involving women is an ill-planned venture doomed to fail.

this x 1000000000000000000000000
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by LostLegion
Though I think the female drive is a little different, I think it arises at a slightly later age among females.

BULLSHIT.

Women in general learn about their bodies more at a later age because by then they'll have more experience. It "arises" quicker at a later age because they realize their clock is ticking and then THEY go on the prowl, not the men.

(I've read that in early puberty girls have somewhat of a repulsion to sexual activity, possibly a defence mechanism when the girl is at a stage where she could become pregnant but isn't physically ready for the strain of the pregnancy)

Sounds like Bullshit.

and the sexual drive among women changes throughout the month, being strongest when she is ovulating (which is probably why women on birth control pills have decreased libido, and married couples that use natural family planning are more sexually active than ones that use artificial contraception).

True.

"ruled by base sexual desires" is too strong language for me, people can, and mostly do, govern these desires rather than letting these desires govern them. People have wills, not just instincts. And I don't think all girls are "sluts" (i.e. promiscuous) deep down.

Women have a clitoris. It's an organ solely present for orgasms. Think about that. It is also believed by some that an orgasm increases the chance of pregnancy.

It seems actually that women would have an easier time being monogamous than men, since one woman can only get impregnated by one man at a time.

Here it gets complicated. The most advantageous scenario is a woman who gets impregnated by a man with good genes, but gets taken care of by a resourceful man. (beta bucks, alpha phucks.

My 2c.

Quote by baby_please

the sheer honesty was

Pussy has a price, you see.

If all women were to give it out for free, the price of pussy would go down.

If all women withhold sex, the price of pussy goes up.

What does this mean? It means us men have to work harder, earn more, charm them, etc., all that shite.

Girls love the **** just as much as men love the pussy. However, girls control the stock market for pussy, and they do a wonderful job in making men believe that women don't like sex, in order to get what they want.
Last edited by Philip_pepper at Oct 13, 2013,
Quote by baby_please

the sheer honesty was

You sound like a douche
Quote by Philip_pepper
Why? He's being honest.

He sounds like a 13yo horny kid that thinks women are sexual objects and nothing more.
Yes and no. Women are just as interested in sex as men are, but, like men, that doesn't mean all of them will be willing to **** anything that moves.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Even if there is truth to what she said, is that really going to change the fact that you want to slip her your little noodle?
Quote by Dimarzio45
Even if there is truth to what she said, is that really going to change the fact that you want to slip her your little noodle?

little? don't project yourself onto me bro
Quote by guitarxo
SO YOUR SAYIN GIRLS ARE NOTHING?!?!?!?!?!

Nah he's saying that not all girls are nothing; some are something, some are everything, but nothing's anything.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Nah he's saying that not all girls are nothing; some are something, some are everything, but nothing's anything.

then we are one
cat
In an evolutionary sense, females are designed to be slightly more careful with who they choose to mate with. The proposed reason is that the egg requires more energy to create whereas millions of sperm can be made easily. For this reason, I am choosing the "Yes, but they need to find the right guy to bring it out of them" choice.
Yup. I'm a dude and I'm no mind-reader, but basically what I've found over the years is that every girl has a really slutty side inside just waiting to be unleashed. And that's awesome.
Having conscious sexual desires =/= Being a slut

A significant other doesn't create sexuality in someone; they are merely a vessel through which someone can reach his or her own sexual dialogue.

Quote by KingJustinian25
In an evolutionary sense, females are designed to be slightly more careful with who they choose to mate with. The proposed reason is that the egg requires more energy to create whereas millions of sperm can be made easily. For this reason, I am choosing the "Yes, but they need to find the right guy to bring it out of them" choice.

That behavior not the case for many species, and as far as human evolution goes, it's very difficult (impossible, really) to separate social influence from adaptation.

Take Bonobo Chimpanzees, for example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eubDSQrFako

Sexual evolution is much more complicated than the simple structure of egg fertilization. There are species that lay entirely outside of even that paradigm (parthenogenesis as merely one example).
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by toine
He sounds like a 13yo horny kid that thinks women are sexual objects and nothing more.

They're not sexual objects.

They are property.

And the property market ain't what it used to be.
Quote by KingJustinian25

Given the time period that a human child is entirely vulnerable and thus completely under the protection and care of its parents (one parent is unlikely to be able to provide appropriate care in a primeval environment) I think this notion of women needing to be more careful because they have to carry the baby is close to falling clean out of the window.
Quote by Todd Hart
Given the time period that a human child is entirely vulnerable and thus completely under the protection and care of its parents (one parent is unlikely to be able to provide appropriate care in a primeval environment) I think this notion of women needing to be more careful because they have to carry the baby is close to falling clean out of the window.

Yeah, that's gotta be a big reason too.
Quote by KingJustinian25
Yeah, that's gotta be a big reason too.

A big reason for what? Both parents need to protect their offspring equally.
Quote by vintage x metal
Having conscious sexual desires =/= Being a slut

A significant other doesn't create sexuality in someone; they are merely a vessel through which someone can reach his or her own sexual dialogue.

That behavior not the case for many species, and as far as human evolution goes, it's very difficult (impossible, really) to separate social influence from adaptation.

Take Bonobo Chimpanzees, for example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eubDSQrFako

Sexual evolution is much more complicated than the simple structure of egg fertilization. There are species that lay entirely outside of even that paradigm (parthenogenesis as merely one example).

I guess I should have said "a proposed reason", I didn't mean to imply that it was the only reason as the social influence does matter too.
Quote by Todd Hart
A big reason for what? Both parents need to protect their offspring equally.

Oh, I misread it. A woman does have a lot more responsibility from having a baby and would want to be more selective with their mates for that reason too. They have to carry it for 9 months while it uses nutrients from the mother, on top of nursing after birth, etc. This is regardless of if both mother and father both raise it equally otherwise.
Page 1 of 3