Hello UG!

I saw this beauty pop up online for an amazing price and I immediately jumped on it!
First some pr0n!

Ibanez Original hard shell case. Hmmm must be another RG or S series.... BUT IS IT?! (insert spooky whoooohooo sound!)

hmmm reverse headstock,

Here it is! A 2008 Ibanez Iceman ICT700 in white.

Dimarzio D'activators

Obligatory family shot!

Specs:
5pc Wizard II Maple Walnut neck
Mahogany body
Rosewood fingerboard
24 jumbo frets
Gibraltar Custom bridge
Dimarzio D"Activator Pickups
1 Volume/1 Tone controls

Okay, time for a review. I just got it today so I haven't been able to fully test drive it. My first impression is that it is really good. It feels really sturdy and is in great condition. I bought it from a guy that used to gig with it in a punkband, but besides 1 or 2 very tiny dings and a couple of minor scratches on the back, you can't really see that it was used on the road.

The clean sound is nice but it is clearly noticable that the guitar and the Dimarzo D'Activators were made for rock and metal. The guitar really shines when the gain increases. I was quite happily suprised with the neck when I first held the guitar. I expected the neck to be as paper thin as other Ibby's that i've played but it was a bit thicker (still a thin neck though!). Although the shape is a bit "weird". it feels quite comfortable when sitting down and the upper fret acces is good as well.

So the conclusion is that I'm really happy with this guitar, it is not as good as my schecter but it is better suited for my metal needs and it is a fantastic guitar for the price I paid for it. These guitars are usually sold in stores for around €700 without a case. I only paid €250 for the guitar including the case. Here in the Netherlands, that is an amazing deal.
Schecter C-1 Custom
Ibanez Iceman ICT700
Ibanez Deluxe 59'er model
Peavey Vypyr 30
Boss SD-2 Dual Overdrive pedal
Very nice, especially for that price! Wow... Congrats and have fun!!!
nice. imo, if im paying for a 3,5 + peice neck, i want a clear finish, so i can see the layers. just me.

its almost like saying instead of s peice of jewelry being gold plated, having a piece of jewelry be steel on the outside and a guy say, theres gold filling in the center, i promise!
Carvin CT624
Walden G630ce Acoustic
Carvin V3M, Avatar 2x12 WGS Reaper, vet 30
(crybaby, Fairfield circuitry Comp, GFS tuner, Vick Audio 73 Ram's Head, Xotic AC booster, lovepedal trem, TC Flashback, PGS Trinity Reverb, Walrus Audio Aetos power)
Great deal, indeed. I used to love these several years ago, but somehow, that changed. :P Great guitars though, have fun with it!
nice
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Thanks everyone.

Quote by ikey_
nice. imo, if im paying for a 3,5 + peice neck, i want a clear finish, so i can see the layers. just me.

its almost like saying instead of s peice of jewelry being gold plated, having a piece of jewelry be steel on the outside and a guy say, theres gold filling in the center, i promise!

I agree that a unfinished neck looks great on multipiece necks with the walnut stripes, but for me it doesn't really affect if I like a guitar. It would be just be a bonus. Pretty weird actually as I do think that the looks of a guitar are just as important as the feel and sound. ..... for me at least
Schecter C-1 Custom
Ibanez Iceman ICT700
Ibanez Deluxe 59'er model
Peavey Vypyr 30
Boss SD-2 Dual Overdrive pedal
That is one good looking Iceman! I would kill for another to add to the collection, as my Iceman is getting lonely XD. Great find!
"Go roll around in your sic."- Corey Taylor

Firm hater of the Les Paul. Fan of the Iceman.

You just can't have enough guitars. It is impossible for that to happen.
If you ever want to get rid of that guitar, let me know!
Gorgeous, especially in white, and incredibly difficult to find second hand.
Please let me keep this memory, just this one ..