Have you ever listened to Arghoslent and thought to yourself, "I've heard that before." Well you were probably right because Arghoslent are riff thieves. Do not make beautiful music because ARGHOSLENT WILL STEAL MUSIC FROM YOU.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQCyRnI7Rx0

0:00 to 0:40

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cf0X9TBz2V8

0:23 to 0:27

Did Arghoslent steal from Mrs. Doubtfire? Yes, of course they did. But you be the judge, I'm just speaking the truth. This can't be the only time they've stolen music so this is a call to arms, go and find out who Arghoslent have stolen from so we can get to the bottom of this and ward off unimaginative riff "masters" from tainting metal in the future.
I actually suspect most death metal bands get their riffs from early '90s family comedy soundtracks.
Who are you? The prince of darkness? Don't you have any friends?

Well, clearly they stole it. I mean, out of 12 keys they might've used, they used the same one. I think the odds speak for themselves.
Quote by Sanitarium91
out of 12 keys they might've used, they used the same one.

No that's not possible because Arghoslent were playing guitar. Not sure of your education on instruments, but a piano uses piano keys and a guitar uses strings. For that matter, they have to use different keys to get different noises. This is sound 101.
When I first heard of Arghoslent I was more concerned by the fact that they're horrible racists and generally nasty worthless people. Certain music sounding like other music isn't exactly anything new; I'm more concerned about the quality of the music since originality is nothing but coming up with an original assembly of other people's ideas.

If I were to judge them purely on their music; they're mediocre at best. I'm not willing to tolerate their horrible bigoted attitude for ****ing mediocre music, if I wanted to listen to avarage shit I'd listen to a million other non-racist bands whose members aren't dipshits.
Vinland, Vinland Über Alles

"Why do they still call me a warlord? And mad? All I want to do is create the perfect genetic soldier!"
Quote by severed-metal
No that's not possible because Arghoslent were playing guitar. Not sure of your education on instruments, but a piano uses piano keys and a guitar uses strings. For that matter, they have to use different keys to get different noises. This is sound 101.
Well now you're just being silly, buddy.
It was actually so that others couldn't fashion the silver into anti-Werwolf bullets. The blood-sucking Allied vampires needed to be stopped by any means.