Okay, so my basement is my haven. I write donw there and jam down there. But, my wife hates smoking in the house so ... I always have to stop, go outside and smoke. The best aid, as stupid as it sounds, to my writing and jamming has been electronic cigarettes. Hey, I dont have to go outside!! You can learn a ton at [forbidden link] . Just saying!

Also, crazy as it sounds, but when i want to write a hard riff, I find country inspires me! true story.
Sorry, I mispelled down and te mod blocked my link, but if you want to know more w w w electroniccigarettecoupon . c o m
Thanks adver-bot! Second best would be to clone someone, bring all the clones into that house, and make them help out with those crazy groove jams.
Pen, paper, jam jars.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
I used to have problems with songwriting. I was also facing serious lack of motivation to pick up my guitar. Even my wife told me to get my shit together. One day I realized that the solution was right before my eyes all the time, I found it on w w w electroniccigarettecoupon . c o m.

Since I've been smoking e-cigarettes I can write a quality song every day while maintaining a steady erection. MetalMullet endorses e-cigarettes!
Quote by MetalMullet
I used to have problems with songwriting. I was also facing serious lack of motivation to pick up my guitar. Even my wife told me to get my shit together. One day I realized that the solution was right before my eyes all the time, I found it on w w w electroniccigarettecoupon . c o m.

Since I've been smoking e-cigarettes I can write a quality song every day while maintaining a steady erection. MetalMullet endorses e-cigarettes!

Just enough legitimacy to be convincing until the very last sentence
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
I once found a balloon filled with frosting that I ate....anyways I found out later on in life it was a used condom...

[color="Green"][B]while[/B][/COLOR] [color="Blue"]True[/COLOR]:
    [color="Green"][B]for[/B][/COLOR] i [color="Green"][B]in[/B][/COLOR] [[color="Teal"]"/"[/COLOR],[color="Teal"]"-"[/COLOR],[color="Teal"]"|"[/COLOR],[color="Teal"]"[/COLOR][color="Red"]\\[/COLOR][color="Teal"]"[/COLOR],[color="Teal"]"|"[/COLOR]]:
        [color="Green"][B]print[/B][/COLOR] [color="Teal"]"%s[/COLOR][color="Red"]\r[/COLOR][color="Teal"]"[/COLOR] % i,