Page 1 of 4
I think it's amazing that this post will be read by over 500 people over the course of the next 24 hours. My great grandparents probably never did anything that reached that many people.
Language.

I mean, think about that shit for a second.
Check out my band Disturbed
I can't really describe it but my ancestors. I mean, imagine what one of my ancestors from thousands of years ago would've thought about the world we live in now. About the development of mankind. And that I'm one of his descendants carrying on his legacy whether I be doing a good job or bad job at it.
I can go online and in seconds be looking at more tits than my ancestors ever saw in their entire lifetimes. I can see depraved shit that they couldn't have even fathomed.

Also, Aurora Borealis.
the writing on CSI: Miami
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTttIIiiiiiIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

And space.
Quote by kertets
Only losers post their opinions on the internet.
That Jacksonville isn't getting gang banged by Denver in this game right now.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
The amount of weird things in space. Like diamond planets and water around some massive black hole.
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant
Maths.

Not all the time, but sometimes I'll be thinking about some mathematical idea, and then it'll just seem awesome.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
How we managed to get this far just to fucck it all up.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Hideo Kojima....

And most of the staff at Konami
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
I once found a balloon filled with frosting that I ate....anyways I found out later on in life it was a used condom...

[color="Green"][B]while[/B][/COLOR] [color="Blue"]True[/COLOR]:
    [color="Green"][B]for[/B][/COLOR] i [color="Green"][B]in[/B][/COLOR] [[color="Teal"]"/"[/COLOR],[color="Teal"]"-"[/COLOR],[color="Teal"]"|"[/COLOR],[color="Teal"]"[/COLOR][color="Red"]\\[/COLOR][color="Teal"]"[/COLOR],[color="Teal"]"|"[/COLOR]]:
        [color="Green"][B]print[/B][/COLOR] [color="Teal"]"%s[/COLOR][color="Red"]\r[/COLOR][color="Teal"]"[/COLOR] % i,
The incredible tool that is the modern smartphone.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
How the Force evolved from a conflict between two teachers to a conflict spanning hundreds of thousands of years. How did they even test for Midi-chlorians?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by lolmnt
How the Force evolved from a conflict between two teachers to a conflict spanning hundreds of thousands of years. How did they even test for Midi-chlorians?

You ever see that skit on Chappelle's Show where they visited Jedi who had been taken advantage of by their masters?
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
I once found a balloon filled with frosting that I ate....anyways I found out later on in life it was a used condom...

[color="Green"][B]while[/B][/COLOR] [color="Blue"]True[/COLOR]:
    [color="Green"][B]for[/B][/COLOR] i [color="Green"][B]in[/B][/COLOR] [[color="Teal"]"/"[/COLOR],[color="Teal"]"-"[/COLOR],[color="Teal"]"|"[/COLOR],[color="Teal"]"[/COLOR][color="Red"]\\[/COLOR][color="Teal"]"[/COLOR],[color="Teal"]"|"[/COLOR]]:
        [color="Green"][B]print[/B][/COLOR] [color="Teal"]"%s[/COLOR][color="Red"]\r[/COLOR][color="Teal"]"[/COLOR] % i,
Quote by StewieSwan
Language.

I have random moments where I do just that. It really is pretty bizarre
Yeah I was gonna say language. Somewhere, we managed to simultaneously think "yes, I know what he means by that grunt, I've wanted to make that grunt when I felt that way", all without words. And then we were like "shit means bad", and stuff like that without having those words already. All the way to there being a word for everything and babies understand that shit in like two years
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Last edited by Bob_Sacamano at Oct 13, 2013,
lightning bugs
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
You knew this one was coming.

Also, the water cycle/nitrogen cycle/the rest of these. We're part of one big, marble-shaped, solar-powered, self-sustaining spaceship, maaaaan.

Sometimes when I'm sober, too.
Last edited by Cavalcade at Oct 13, 2013,
I find boobs amazing
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by Novacane...
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTttIIiiiiiIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

For the judgment of time does not acknowledge that equally wondrous are the lenses that survey the suns and those that convey the movements of imperceptible insects; for the judgment of the time does not acknowledge that lofty enraptured laughter is worthy of taking its place beside the lofty lyrical impulse and that a whole abyss lies between it and the posturings of a clown in a fair-booth.
Last edited by Rossenrot at Oct 13, 2013,
How every single person has their own story/families/lives and I'm just one in 7 billion people.

I still think the living in a computer thing is plausible. What if everyone is an NPC?
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
I find it amazing that I go on the balcony in a house at 6 am and watch the early light and listen to silence and that two months ago had I done the same thing I would not be typing this.

It's also amazing to me how many people there are all the time with a completely separate consciousness and an entirely default self-centered perception in the same place and lots of others.

Also I've been awake an hour and still haven't brushed my teeth. Incredible.
PACIFIC RIM

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
I find it amazing that I go on the balcony in a house at 6 am and watch the early light and listen to silence and that two months ago had I done the same thing I would not be typing this.

It's also amazing to me how many people there are all the time with a completely separate consciousness and an entirely default self-centered perception in the same place and lots of others.

Also I've been awake an hour and still haven't brushed my teeth. Incredible.

What do you mean? What happens if you go on the balcony 2 months ago?
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Quote by StewieSwan
Language.

Honestly this

^he's from Syria, I think. If that doesn't answer your question, keep up on world events
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by N_J_B_B
What do you mean? What happens if you go on the balcony 2 months ago?

Syria is so close to the south pole that they just got out of those periods where the sun does not rise for a couple months on end. So he wouldn't have been able to type due to the darkness.
Quote by StewieSwan
Language.

Really, though, this.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
i bet aliens would find our digestive systems amazing.

you could be all like "yo, ima eat this whole sub with my mouth...."

"....and turn it to poop and make it come out my butt!"

and they'd be all like:
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
How lucky I am. White, 1st world country, not poor, good health, good family structure, living in a time where shit is convenient as ****.

Also thumbs. They built stuff.
58-32 NFL Thread Pick Em.
Page 1 of 4