Is it good guitar? Worth buying? I'd get one with 500 euros. Used one.

Properties I seek are reliability, reliability and reliability. Fast neck and good playability in every way doesn't hurt either. Has 24 frets thats good also. Dunno how it fits in my hand, haven't tried. But in case it fits like my ibanez does, is it worth it?

Is it pretty much the same guitar as ESP LTD MH-1000FR See Thru Black
Last edited by Clockworkart at Oct 13, 2013,
Maybe
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
It's a solid guitar, but you should try to find a way to try one out first.
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
For what it's worth I have an LTD EC-401 and the quality is fantastic. Flawless. So far it's been a wonderful guitar, so as far as LTD is concerned I have nothing but good things to say about their products - well at least the one I own. :-D
I have an LTD H-1001, which is very similar. I absolutely love it. I've had it for about 2 and a half years now and it's held up great. The neck is pretty fast and fits my hand well. I've got medium sized hands (Maybe on the smaller size of medium if I'm being honest). Comparing the neck to my Ibanez with a Wizard II neck, the LTD is a bit thicker, but not too much. If you're looking for a reliable guitar then the MH should certainly deliver. I'd recommend any guitar in the LTD Deluxe series if you're looking for quality and reliability. Mine has seen some shit yet it still plays and sounds like new.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Shitting isn't a perk. Shitting is a hassle.
I own several guitars, including an LTD MH1000FR and it is by far my favorite guitar for metal. The guitar is heavy and has a thin set-neck that plays itself. Well worth the money.
I have one, mostly perfect: frets, action, neck.

Here's the "not perfect"
Binding on the neck:
http://i1313.photobucket.com/albums/t556/sehnomatic/2013-10-01201948-1_zpsc65e1be9.jpg
Just a tad rough as if someone forgot to use the fine files.

Also where the body binding meets the neck, the clear coat is a bit sloppy.

Otherwise i still love the thing - you can see how much fret wear there is.
Gear:
ESP LTD MH-1000
ESP EDWARDS LP-92CD
Shchecter ATX Blackjack
Fender Deluxe Stratocaster (H-S-S)
I'm able to try it before deciding, I live in same city than the seller. So I can go and give the piece a test run. Just wanted to know opinions from people could it do the job in long run reliability. I'm gonna try it, check if none of the frets are buzzing and stuff. Generally the most important thing is to know does ESP fit in my hand. Ibanez does, jackson doesn't. So its 50% chance.
The neck is likely the thin U, it's definitely going to be a bit thicker than your typical Ibanez neck. It's a little thicker and not as wide.