Sorry if I post this a little awkward or something, this is my first thread on UG

But anyways, I just bought a used Ibanez RG120L, as I am a broke lefty.

And honestly, I want to transform this thing into something awesome.

My first approach to making this guitar a better guitar is bridge replacement. I was wondering if any of yall had an insight on FAT/SAT ibanez trems, and if they're able to be replaced with any sort of Floyd Rose trem, or even an ibby edge pro trem? And if so, how it is done?

I looked around other forums and I couldn't find any with straight away answers, or any information/links on how it is done.

Thanks, and cheers gearheads
Pretty sure the FAT/SAT series are Strat-style trems, which means you can't drop in a Floyd-style trem without extensive routing.

You could measure if an Ernie Ball or PRS trem would fit, but it probably still wouldn't quite have the stability needed for divebombing.
Ceci n'est pas une signature.
you're not going to want to hear this, but it's probably not worth it
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?