Page 1 of 4
Laptop.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
I dunno. MY HDTV maybe? I don't know how much it was since I got it for Christmas.

Though my Halo 4 Xbox 360 bundle cost around $400. That's probably the single most expensive item I bought. Guitars as a collection are probably more though.
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
my love
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
My kidney apparently.

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
My Macbook Pro would be the most, then probably...
Street Bike
Guitar
Outdoor ping pong table
Basketball Hoop

Though I didn't pay fully for any of them. Either were presents, or split it with others.

A car will definitely be the most once I have enough money for one though
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Oct 14, 2013,
My car, followed by my PC rig

EDIT:
Quote by me_llamo_juan
Probably my education at this point.

Ah yes, good point. My student debt is way more than my car's worth!
Last edited by Confuse-a-Cat at Oct 14, 2013,
My guitar lol
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Damn, everyone has a lot of stuff.

My phone was like $150 and my ex-girlfriend got me a Tibetan singing bowl that's like $130.
I gave all of my expensive stuff away to my ex-girlfriends because they needed help: TV, guitars, amps, money in general - all gone. Hell, I just sold my car so I could pay my ex-girlfriend's rent.

Yeah, I don't really have much except for books and my phone.
"Dude, am I really thinking or am I, just like, thinking that I'm thinking?" -Bill Nye

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
I don't believe the Big Bang
Quote by Burgery
my love

God damn it you stole my post.

Edit:

Car
House
Debt
Sail upon the open skies
Houses, Other Property, Education, Vehicles in descending order.

Suck it up kids, old people shit is expensive...and you WILL need/want it someday
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by HypernovaGlow

My phone was like $150 and my ex-girlfriend got me a Tibetan singing bowl that's like $130.
I gave all of my expensive stuff away to my ex-girlfriends because they needed help: TV, guitars, amps, money in general - all gone. Hell, I just sold my car so I could pay my ex-girlfriend's rent.

man I hope you're making that up
Quote by babysmasher

My God, it's full of stars!
Both my laptop and camera cost about £400, but I'm guessing they'd be worth a lot less now.

Apart from that I don't really go for expensive stuff. Cheap phone, cheap clothes etc.

(as has been said though, if you're including education it would be that. I've got a scholarship this year, but I guess my BA debt would be about £18,000, fees and maintenance)
Quote by babysmasher

Why would I make that up? I assume that you assume I have some motivation to get back with my ex, but that's far from the case. I left her, not the other way around - and they still try to talk to me about getting back together, but I have no desire to do so. Her aunt is dying of cancer and shes a server so all of her money comes from tips - she wouldn't be able to miss any work with her class schedule and manage to pay her rent so she called me because "i make her feel better" and to explain the situation. I told her to leave town and go see her aunt and I would pay her rent.

I just think if you have something that can benefit someone else without doing too much damage to yourself you should give it away. I'm very specific about the women I'm willing to date and when I do find one i like I'm always going to care about her and take care of her whenever I can even if I have no desire to date them anymore. Yeah, maybe it's stupid but it makes me feel good; which, is what most of my life consists of.
"Dude, am I really thinking or am I, just like, thinking that I'm thinking?" -Bill Nye

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
I don't believe the Big Bang
my car
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Quote by HypernovaGlow
Why would I make that up? I assume that you assume I have some motivation to get back with my ex, but that's far from the case. I left her, not the other way around - and they still try to talk to me about getting back together, but I have no desire to do so. Her aunt is dying of cancer and shes a server so all of her money comes from tips - she wouldn't be able to miss any work with her class schedule and manage to pay her rent so she called me because "i make her feel better" and to explain the situation. I told her to leave town and go see her aunt and I would pay her rent.

I just think if you have something that can benefit someone else without doing too much damage to yourself you should give it away. I'm very specific about the women I'm willing to date and when I do find one i like I'm always going to care about her and take care of her whenever I can even if I have no desire to date them anymore. Yeah, maybe it's stupid but it makes me feel good; which, is what most of my life consists of.

I like how this shows that just because you broke up with someone doesn't mean you are sworn enemies to the end of time. That really only happens if you're a dick about breaking up (or it was a dick move that caused the breakup, ie cheating etc), or if the relationship was super shallow to begin with.

Learn this teenagers.
Quote by HypernovaGlow

lol
House. It's not a palace, but it's fully paid for and it's mine.
Last edited by jugglingfreak at Oct 14, 2013,
Page 1 of 4