Hi all I am buying a whole new pedal board just wondering what kind of power source you guys would recommend.

The pedals i have currently have require
one 9v 400ma
six 9v 100/200ma

And an Ernie ball volume pedal.

I was thinking possibly a Decibel Eleven Hot Stone Deluxe Pedal Power Would this run everything? http://www.pedalempire.com.au/collections/decibel-eleven/products/hot-stone-deluxe-1600ma-10-outputs

Sorry for the stupid questions, I got burnt on my last pedal board
What's drawing 400ma? That PSU seems very expensive... I would just use a Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 and have the 400ma pedal use it's own supply.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
The Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 is an excellent power source. I highly recommend giving it a shot.
I don't know what your budget is, but if you want to save a lot of money get a Godlyke Power-All. Provides 2000mA. I've used one for a while and had no problems at all.
http://www.godlyke.com/power-all/power-all-digital-power-supplies/power-all-deluxe-kit-1

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Last edited by jthm_guitarist at Oct 14, 2013,
Quote by Offworld92
What's drawing 400ma? That PSU seems very expensive... I would just use a Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 and have the 400ma pedal use it's own supply.

Unfortunately that tends to be the going price for stuff like this in Australia.

I just googled a Dunlop Power Brick and the local price is over $200AU.
It's an opinion. It's subjective. And I'm right, anyway.
wtf... i posted twice asking for some kind of advice to power my pedals and got nothing. being uncool really sucks.
Quote by BlackVoid
Every guitar and bass forum I've visited has some people chasing some magical tone that will shoot jizzing unicorns riding on a rainbow out of their amp.
Quote by zenbone
wtf... i posted twice asking for some kind of advice to power my pedals and got nothing. being uncool really sucks.

I'm sorry that happened, do you have a link to your thread? Sometimes posts just slip under the radar, or they fall off of the 1st page while there are no regulars online. I'm sure it was not intentional.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by Offworld92

Strymon bluesky