Page 1 of 3
inspired by this post in the most expensive possession thread:
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
My Gibson V is probably the only thing I'd save if my house was burning down.

you see what i'm getting at

i'd probably go for one of my guitars (which one though ) and my external hard drives. might grab my mom too if i had the time
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Last edited by Burgery at Oct 14, 2013,
My dog and my wife, boom that's it

However, I'm so great, physically fit, and mentally competent that I could probably remove everything from the house, and then put out the fire or rebuild it from scratch.

So like, whichever.
My God, it's full of stars!
I'd make sure my fiance was okay. That's it.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

i'm going to die of smoke inhalation attempting to get all my crap out.
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
DUDE I was just thinking about this and I didn't see that thread. If my family was safe I'd probably try save my Laptop and or computer
i sleep right next to the window and it's a safe height to jump from so i'd get out and my phone's next to my bed as well so i'd grab that and phone 999
My wallet or Ibanez or if I can my computer, (at least my b.u. HD) everything else can burn.

I had a little fire in the bedroom a while back from a candle, there was a shirt nearby that was half polyester i guess, went up like an oil soaked rag.
I'd snatch up my external hard drive that all my files are backed up onto. That's probably it.
Probably the paintings I have of John Frusciante and Ol' Dirty Bastard.
"Dude, am I really thinking or am I, just like, thinking that I'm thinking?" -Bill Nye

CHIMPS>WOLVES

Quote by progdude93
I don't believe the Big Bang
My actual desktop tower and monitor and guitar, along with my graphics tablet.

All of the above allow me a nice existence, life without them is lifeless
You Dont Know Me

I have 10 Anarchy Points - I also have 8 Mythology points!

Peavey Generation EXP Custom White
Yamaha 120S Black
Korg AX5G
Digitech Whammy
Zvex Fuzz Factory
Boss OS2

Quote by mrfinkle213
This man has brains.

Quote by CoreysMonster
Banned for indirect reference.
I'd put my Nintendo 64 and its games and my PC tower into a tote and then tote the tote outside.

You said house but I'm going to assume current living space. In my case, my dorms. All I have here that I really care about at the moment are the afore mentioned things. My roommates can handle themselves.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by Anthony1991
My actual desktop tower and monitor and guitar, along with my graphics tablet.

All of the above allow me a nice existence, life without them is lifeless

That's a lot to carry, you'd probably burn
Quote by Dreadnought
My dog and my wife, boom that's it

However, I'm so great, physically fit, and mentally competent that I could probably remove everything from the house, and then put out the fire or rebuild it from scratch.

So like, whichever.

Just drink 100 cups of coffee.

OT: 100 cups of coffee.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
Is this like a 'you have one thing to take out' sort of thing? If so, I'd take the fire out with me.

If that's against the rules or whatever, I'd take out insurance (pun trololol) so I can get it all back.
Quote by stratman_13
Just drink 100 cups of coffee.

OT: 100 cups of coffee.

Oooh, good reference. Love that sequence
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought
Oooh, good reference. Love that sequence

There's never a bad time for a Futurama reference.
--

How do you say "I'm okay" to an answering machine?

--
assuming my family and pets are safe, it would probably be...
Laptop
Guitar
Case with well over 150 video games in it
A big book with a shit ton of old picture from throughout my life
Oh, and my teddy bear and blanket I got when I was born :3
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Baby Joel
Is this like a 'you have one thing to take out' sort of thing?

only you know how much you can carry, just keep in mind that if you don't hurry the **** up you will suffer an incredibly painful and agonizing death
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Baby Joel
Is this like a 'you have one thing to take out' sort of thing? If so, I'd take the fire out with me.

If that's against the rules or whatever, I'd take out insurance (pun trololol) so I can get it all back.

you're so totally "that guy" in this scenario

not bad.
It's a grease fire, and they're notoriously hard to put out.

And by grease fire, I mean that you had 7,000 copies of Grease in the original FILM format, which is incredibly flammable. One day, your mother was masturbating vigorously indeed (over the Grease cast), but she forgets her lube and so (due to her advanced age) she dries out. Because she was already so deeply invested in her masturbatory activities, she continued. The incredible friction resulted in sparks, which lit the film strips and caused a raging fire which immediately consumed your mother, resulting in the first time masturbation has ever directly contributed to someone's death since jesus thought he could rub one out without his dad finding out.
i live in the second floor my phones besides my bed first thing id grab that call 911 and get the firefighters here asap
and asumming my family and cats are okay id grab my guitar put the strap on grab my other acoustic and then grab my box of old videogames im sure my brother would also help with the other box that has the n64 gamecube and snes
im also pretty sure if a fire started anytime soon id also have the ds in hand(pokemon)

our apartment has two exists and each apartment has a fire extinguisher so if a fire did start odds are id have plenty of time to eithe rput it out or grab my shit if its from the other apartments
Quote by progdude93
It's a grease fire, and they're notoriously hard to put out.

And by grease fire, I mean that you had 7,000 copies of Grease in the original FILM format, which is incredibly flammable. One day, your mother was masturbating vigorously indeed (over the Grease cast), but she forgets her lube and so (due to her advanced age) she dries out. Because she was already so deeply invested in her masturbatory activities, she continued. The incredible friction resulted in sparks, which lit the film strips and caused a raging fire which immediately consumed your mother, resulting in the first time masturbation has ever directly contributed to someone's death since jesus thought he could rub one out without his dad finding out.

The house my mother lives in and the house I live in are 1200 miles apart so er.. good luck to her
My amp is the most expensive thing I own, but the odds of me getting it out are slim depending on where the fire is. I suppose it its close to the front door, just heavy. I'd definitely grab my laptop though, since its pretty much always on my lap.
Quote by Trowzaa
what specs is your pc? like how much ram?

Quote by Hydra150
[IMG]http://images.fineartamerica.com/images-medium-large-5/three-rams-steve-mckinzie.jpg[/IMG]

Quote by eGraham
3 ram, nice

my signed Vince carter jersey and my 1950s harmony rocket.
Then I'd make a second run for the cort acoustic
phone, keys, and wallet in my pockets. grab my dog and go.
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
Quote by sam b
The house my mother lives in and the house I live in are 1200 miles apart so er.. good luck to her

Well then you have nothing to worry about. Enjoy your house
guys please

alright, how about this: theres a big ass time bomb in the middle of your house, it cannot be moved or deactivated. 15 seconds. gogogo
Quote by korinaflyingv
Page 1 of 3