http://8tracks.com/helloween4ever/metal-radio-november-14th/

Some of the tracks I've been spinning a lot recently, not including the obvious classics.

October 21: Emenius Sleepus
October 28: rg_metal
November 4: Helloween4Ever
November 11: Kytokinesis
November 18: ChemicalFire
November 25: severed-metal
December 2: Kepulix
December 9: AnnihiSlateR
Quote by NotFromANUS
"Don't brutal your sister, Timmy!"

last.fm
Last edited by Helloween4Ever at Oct 22, 2013,
This is wetting my whistle. Solid mix! Gonna have to check out Tad Morose some more. That's the best Cauchemar song IMO. One of my favotie BG songs as well. That's as far as I am now though.

Glad to see you're still digging on the Once and Future King shit.

And sign me up next will you
Who are you? The prince of darkness? Don't you have any friends?

Last edited by Kytokinesis at Oct 14, 2013,
Quote by Kytokinesis
This is wetting my whistle. Solid mix! Gonna have to check out Tad Morose some more. That's the best Cauchemar song IMO. One of my favotie BG songs as well. That's as far as I am now though.

Glad to see you're still digging on the Once and Future King shit.

And sign me up next will you

Sure thing boss, added.

Yeah, I like part 1 a lot more than part 2, but thanks again for the req. Some sweet vocalists on those albums as well.
Quote by NotFromANUS

last.fm
Good mix, man; consistent throughout. I'm not one to normally go for a lot of heavy/power metal, but it was definitely enjoyable. Cauchemar track was one of my favourites there.

edit: oh, never mind - just got to the Medieval Steel track. Which means that all the other tracks in that mix are completely irrelevant now

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
Last edited by Emenius Sleepus at Oct 15, 2013,
Can I have a place mebe pls? I'll check this out tomorrow when I'm working.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
MEEDIIIEEEVVAALL

STEEEL

This playlist could have just been that, really. Umm, but I did like the rest of it for sure. Blind Guardian, classic. That Manilla Road track was definitely one of the more under credited tracks they have. Never really liked Cauchemar that much, but they certainly aren't horrible.

I feel a little sleazy, but put me on for a few weeks down the road too, please.
I did not know any of the top 4 bands and they were all decent but nothing extraordinary.

BG is of course class and the Running Wild song is pretty fun too. Manilla Road are amazing and hadn't heard this song earlier.
Medieval Steel is also an unknown for me and it has started well enough!
Is Medieval Steel really on the Medieval Steel album by Medieval Steel?

That's just unimaginative.

This was really oldschool, almost TOO oldschool for me!

Quote by DisarmGoliath
To be fair...

MEEEEEDDDIEEEEVAAAAAL STEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL

Quote by DisarmGoliath
I wasn't so sure about this at the start, but after (and including) Cauchemar it was glorious.

Up the Hammers, Praise the Bards, All Hail the Steel etc. etc.

Also add me to the list.
I’m not the man I used to be, I... I can’t go back to Arkham.

I... I should return to Arkham.

Among the churchyard’s mouldering stones I recognise a name – my own.
I have come home to Arkham.

damn! sorry to hear that mate, hope nothing too serious. Look after yourself and quick recovery!

If everyone's ok with the idea we can just move the whole schedule up a week. If so, I'll just post up the one I was going to use originally

“Who are you then?.."
"- I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good.”
KULTURKAMPF
lastFM
Quote by AnnihiSlateR
Someone take my go and bump me down the list. I'm in hospital, and have ben for the last 8 days. So I've not been able to put one together.

Moved you down man. Sorry to hear, hope everythings alright now.
Quote by NotFromANUS

last.fm
I'm not too bad, I'm home now, but back in within the next week. I've basically got Gall Stones, and one had passed into the common bile duct causing a lot of pain and infection. I was on IV antibiotics and Tramadol for pain relief for a week. Thankfully it passed over the weekend, and I didn't have to have an ERCP to have the stone removed. But within the next week I'm back in to have my Gallbladder removed.
^Then you might want to find the latest edition, this one is a little outa date xD

Quote by DisarmGoliath
Ahh yea just followed the link in my old post didn't even realize this was one of the playlist threads.