Looking for a guitar to keep in Drop B and or Drop A, looking to spend up to $500 (new or used) and would prefer at least one humbucker in the guitar and I love the feel of necks styled like PRS custom 24's and Fender Tele's. Any suggestions?

Update: Just was scrolling through the used gear section on Guitar Center's website, and had a minor conflict between the PRS SE Mike Mushok Baritone (Silverburst) and the PRS SE Custom 24 (Tobacco Sunburst) for the same price. I figured that I'll be playing in low tunings, and I've never owned a baritone; so I went with the Mushok!
Last edited by Trubzzzz at Oct 16, 2013,
$500?

Where?

Canada, US, New Zealand, Australia, Hong Kong, EL Salvador?

Nearest city?

Genre(s)?
It's an opinion. It's subjective. And I'm right, anyway.
I'm willing to spend up to $500 on guitar and upgrades total. I'm located in the United States, Northeast Wisconsin near Appleton/Green Bay area (2 hours north of Milwaukee). And the guitar is mainly going to play Breaking Benjamin, Stone Sour, and the occasional Slipknot/Five Finger Death Punch and bands similar to them that play that down-tuned.
Fender Blacktop Tele.

Or maybe a used Jim Root model.
It's an opinion. It's subjective. And I'm right, anyway.
The Fender Jim Root's are a little out of my price range, I am looking at the Squier version though.
ignore the squire version. Either the fender used or get a blacktop strat/tele/waht ever you wanted
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals
What do you guys think about the G&L ASAT Bluesboy (possibly replacing neck pick-up)? instead of the fender blacktops
G&L make very good guitars, supposedly. A USA G&L is probably comparable to anything made by Fender outside of the serious custom shops. A Tribute is at least as good as a Fender MIM guitar.
That's what I understand, but I'm wondering if the Bluesboy tribute can handle what I want to do with it (considering it has a single coil in the bridge and only one humbucker in the neck position). And like I said, I am willing to make pickup changes if needed
Yes, I'm looking for at least one humbucker in the guitar. But I want to know if the guitar(s) could handle/ still sound and played good being that down tuned.
I'm thinking of getting the G&L ASAT Bluesboy Tribute or a Blacktop Strat and replacing the pickup with an EMG or Seymour Duncan Blackout
Have you looked at the Schecters? Seems like they target that kind of style...
I have, but it's tough because I don't really have the option to try them out and all. I was looking at the PT and Tempest models but I feel like the Tempest has a Les Paul styled neck and can't find the PT in any color besides black.
Update: Just was scrolling through the used gear section on Guitar Center's website, and had a minor conflict between the PRS SE Mike Mushok Baritone (Silverburst) and the PRS SE Custom 24 (Tobacco Sunburst) for the same price. I figured that I'll be playing in low tunings, and I've never owned a baritone; so I went with the Mushok!