I have an Ibanez GRG150 and Zoom G5 I tried recording via USB,it sounded shitty,I thougt the problem was from the G5 multi effect,but it was the headphones, they were shitty headphones, I pluged the multi effect via USB with the amp instead of headphones it sounded great.

so I'm considering buying new cheap headphones but good ones.
so when we're talking about headphones, what is cheap? 50$?
If you Listen closer, you can see that most of Necrophagist solos sound similar to each other
Quote by MultiM
I have an Ibanez GRG150 and Zoom G5 I tried recording via USB,it sounded shitty,I thougt the problem was from the G5 multi effect,but it was the headphones, they were shitty headphones, I pluged the multi effect via USB with the amp instead of headphones it sounded great.

so I'm considering buying new cheap headphones but good ones.
so when we're talking about headphones, what is cheap? 50$?

http://www.amazon.com/Sennheiser-Lightweight-Over-Ear-Binaural-Headphones/dp/B0007XJSQC/ref=sr_1_7?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1381859850&sr=1-7&keywords=sennheiser
Quote by MultiM
thnx, but does it sound good for guitar and amps?

Yep, that's what it's made for.
I have those headphones as well. Best £20 I ever spent, you won't get a better set unless you look at spending 4 times as much.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud