What's up guys?

Right now i'm on my way to New York city (vacation) and I was wondering if you could point out any cool guitar/music stores in Manhattan for me to check out. Thanks!
you should watch that movie 'made in manhattan', It will show you really cool spots to check out guitar shops.

It's all about music shops that were founded in manhattan, and some of the cool stuff they do
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Come to queens and I'll let you know about music shops if you give me oral pleasure.
last.fm[/url}
Damn, I remember one time I was in the Bowery and I stopped at this really cool guitar shop that had this old Asian lady with a Dead Kennedys shirt.

It was a great day.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves
you should watch that movie 'made in manhattan', It will show you really cool spots to check out guitar shops.

It's all about music shops that were founded in manhattan, and some of the cool stuff they do

I can't really find anything about that movie? Unless you meant "Maid in manhattan" (which I doubt)
Quote by HelpTravesty
Come to queens and I'll let you know about music shops if you give me oral pleasure.

Maybe some other time. *worried laughter*
Quote by JulesVermeij
I can't really find anything about that movie? Unless you meant "Maid in manhattan" (which I doubt)

it was a bad joke

It was the only thing I could think of that I know about manhattan, And you wouldn't have searched it if i'd have said 'maid'
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
You Should Go To Cee Bee Gee Bees I Here They Got Good Stuff Their

Take the ferry into Staten Island (for free). Get on the S48 bus ($2.25). Take it to Oakland Ave and Forest Ave. You'll find a store called Mandolin Bros. If you enjoy oogling at expensive guitars, you will be happy you went. They have incredible stuff.
FORZA CATANIA
Rudy's Music is a must see. There's two shops in Manhattan, one in Times Square and one in Soho.

Times Square: http://times-square.rudysmusic.com/index.php

Soho: http://soho.rudysmusic.com/index.php

Enjoy
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
there's an awesome spot near Union Square that we New Yorkers like to talk about as "our little secret." It's called Guitar Center. Don't worry if you haven't heard of it. It's indie as fuck.