I scored this a few weeks but but it took a while to get here (booo UPS!!!).

The guitar speaks for itself. My cheap cellphone picture doesn't do it justice. I'll upload some more pictures later but these two will have to do for now.

For those that don't know, only 777 of these were made during the summer of 1987. Each one is signed by Steve Vai complete with a little doodle!

They also have the 'palm rest' which is a very cool little piece that lets you palm mute on a floating trem without worrying about knocking things out of tune. The LNG is the only Ibanez with the palm rest!

Signature is a bit faded and whatnot, but whatever, still cool as hell.
Want to Buy:

UV7PWH
wow
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Nice guitar man, jems are definitely top shelf instruments. Too bad they didnt have him sign it before the clear coat was applied. Any way you could post a close-up of the palm rest? Happy NGD!
Last edited by dropb81 at Oct 15, 2013,
That's a mighty fine looking instrument!
Quote by JD Close
Piano dick had some good parts, but should have said "As the business man slowly gets boned", would have accented the whole dick feeling of the album
Quote by dropb81
Nice guitar man, jems are definitely top shelf instruments. Too bad they didnt have him sign it before the clear coat was applied. Any way you could post a close-up of the palm rest? Happy NGD!

Yessir.

(Invalid img)
Want to Buy:

UV7PWH
Fine looking instrument. Congrats on a rare score!
Gibson LP traditional and DC standard, SG standard, MIA Standard Strat, Schecter Banshee 7
EVH 5153, Orange TV50H 2-2x12's
Line 6 M13