I have Line 6 Spider 4 30 and peavey vypyr 30 and im not satisfyed by those
except vypyr 6505 setting lets say artificial/(whatever you call it) harmony is not long enough

(I JUST FIND OUT ABOUT THIS) vv
Anyone knows about Peavey Backstage? Can it do heavey stuff? (i cant do YOUTUBE uses too much Internet data)

I can buy that

or cheap solid states

Im into metal/heavy metal/heavy stuff ^^those two aint enough for me here is the

Peavey Backstage
6 inch custom designed speaker
TransTube® preamp with 2 switchable channels
Volume and Overdrive controls
2-band EQ
Tape/CD input for practice
Headphone jack
10 watts (rms)
(i used copy/paste from peavey website)

i google tube amps too expensive
Last edited by peter2160 at Oct 16, 2013,
Fender 1 Mustang Amp 20 Watts Friend Had A Peavey BACKStage 20 Or30 Watt From 80's Think It Was 124 Dollars New
Last edited by INSULIN at Oct 15, 2013,
Keep playing what you have, it is way better than I had for learning 20+ yrs ago.

With what your looking at pricewise, you will not get anything better than what you have
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
I'm with Rob, you won't find a better amp for your sort of money.

Also, turn that Vypyr up, that'll help with the sustain.
Quote by Todd Hart
Shooting your friends with a real gun is a definite faux pas.

Quote by mystical_1
Professor Plum in the Studio with a new Amp

Quote by snipelfritz
If only I were the only one at home right now. I don't need my parents asking who Mr. Wiggles is.
The Vypyr and Spider are both MUCH better sounding amps than the Backstage.

Keep messing with the settings on your amps, would be my advice. Have you made any custom patches or are you just using the stock ones?
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Dude stop buying practice amps. Sell your Spider because you don't need two. Save up and buy your 6505.

That is all.
Quote by Robbgnarly
Keep playing what you have, it is way better than I had for learning 20+ yrs ago.

With what your looking at pricewise, you will not get anything better than what you have

that good to know
Quote by Offworld92
The Vypyr and Spider are both MUCH better sounding amps than the Backstage.

Keep messing with the settings on your amps, would be my advice. Have you made any custom patches or are you just using the stock ones?

will do
custom patches?
stock ones?
what are those?
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
Dude stop buying practice amps. Sell your Spider because you don't need two. Save up and buy your 6505.

That is all.

+1

Dude, if you really want a good practice amp, get a little Crate GX series.

Still, you're better off just spending the money on some lessons or something, maybe some books. Seriously, lessons will have a bigger impact on your "tone" by playing more, on your budget.

EDIT:

Quote by peter2160
line6 is good
vypyr settings are good

Then WTF is this thread about?
Last edited by DeathByDestroyr at Oct 16, 2013,
Quote by DeathByDestroyr

That is all.

line6 is good
vypyr settings are good
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
+1

Dude, if you really want a good practice amp, get a little Crate GX series.

Still, you're better off just spending the money on some lessons or something, maybe some books. Seriously, lessons will have a bigger impact on your "tone" by playing more, on your budget.

EDIT:

Then WTF is this thread about?

vypyr is better so line 6 ill try sell it

edit books?

what kind of books you talking about
i have app called learn chords is it enough?
iive never had lessons
Last edited by peter2160 at Oct 16, 2013,
^I put "EDIT" to let you know that I edited the previous post. It helps keep threads organized.

Having a lesson or two is great. It's an unbiased opinion more than anything, and they'll teach you how to practice.

Unbiased opinions are hard to find outside of paying someone to scrutinize your playing.

Learning a few chords is great, but eventually, you're going to want to learn some theory. The internet is great for that.

Also, welcome to the forums! It's always good to see a new face!
Last edited by DeathByDestroyr at Oct 16, 2013,
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
^I put "EDIT" to let you know that I edited the previous post. It helps keep threads organized.

Having a lesson or two is great. It's an unbiased opinion more than anything, and they'll teach you how to practice.

Unbiased opinions are hard to find outside of paying someone to scrutinize your playing.

Learning a few chords is great, but eventually, you're going to want to learn some theory. The internet is great for that.

ill look for books in library
maybe ill find some
ill google it
Quote by DeathByDestroyr

Also, welcome to the forums! It's always good to see a new face!

ive been two months in the forums
and thank you
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/lessons

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1091796

Etc... this website is a plethora of knowledge. Use it, there is way more here than your library (though libraries are killer, and all the cool girls can be found there).

Just trying to help... I know I kinda suck at it, but hey... it's better than just being told that 6" speakers suck, right?
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/lessons

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1091796

Etc... this website is a plethora of knowledge. Use it, there is way more here than your library (though libraries are killer, and all the cool girls can be found there).

Just trying to help... I know I kinda suck at it, but hey... it's better than just being told that 6" speakers suck, right?

ill check and thanks