I'm probably gonna get trolled for this... but does anyone use Kik still? Or is that just a thing for minors and freaks (aka pedophiles) nowadays?
i use it to keep in contact with my friends who only use iOS devices to communicate and are too cool to start a group chat with me on my damn android phone.

other than that i think its kinda pointless

just ****ing text
you're already on your phone
You dirty piece of shit, you.

Quote by FireFromTheVoid
I smoked weed with my mom once.
It was the weirdest moment of my life, and I`ve been caught with my dick in my hand, by my brother, with a giant close up of a dudes face on the tv.

Twatter
My girlfriend and I message each other on it all the time when we're on our ipods

we text, but kik is so much more convenient
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Quote by iHurricaneGTR
i use it to keep in contact with my friends who only use iOS devices to communicate and are too cool to start a group chat with me on my damn android phone.

other than that i think its kinda pointless

just ****ing text
you're already on your phone

Haha! ikr? (I got an android too... a cheapy) I mean what's wrong with texting? If it's gonna push your bill too high... ever heard of Straight Talk? Lol.
Quote by skylerjames13
My girlfriend and I message each other on it all the time when we're on our ipods

we text, but kik is so much more convenient

I fail to see how Kik is more convenient. It's app you gotta download and all that.
Quote by robert.gunter.5
I fail to see how Kik is more convenient. It's app you gotta download and all that.

Might not be convenient for you, but it's convenient for me
Quote by DonGlover

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
It's 2013 and there are still people without unlimited texting? Why even spend money on a smart phone then?
Quote by Wormholes
It's 2013 and there are still people without unlimited texting? Why even spend money on a smart phone then?

Tablet.
I find it viable only for cross country texting, so I still use it but very little.
Quote by NotFromANUS
"Don't brutal your sister, Timmy!"

last.fm
Quote by Wormholes

Hmmm

buy smart phone with a plan = lots of money

kik = free app

I think I'll take kik

I don't really use my phone anyways. It's a simple motorola flip phone from probably 2005.
Quote by DonGlover

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Quote by skylerjames13

Alright. Whatever does it for ya dude.
Quote by skylerjames13

Translation:
I'm constantly sending her high def dick pics and don't want the phone company seeing it.
What's the difference between Whatsapp and kik?

i have whatsapp and it is wonderful.
cat
Quote by robert.gunter.5
Haha! ikr? (I got an android too... a cheapy) I mean what's wrong with texting? If it's gonna push your bill too high... ever heard of Straight Talk? Lol.

Implying Straight Talk has any service whatsoever.
Quote by guitarxo
What's the difference between Whatsapp and kik?

i have whatsapp and it is wonderful.

On Whatsapp, you need someone's phone number to chat with them. On kik, you don't.
That means if you just want to talk to people you know, Whatsapp is a lot easier since you can just import people from your contacts list.
Ceci n'est pas une signature.
Last edited by PsiGuy60 at Oct 16, 2013,
Quote by StormLexer
Implying Straight Talk has any service whatsoever.

Ummm.... Straight Talk has good service. It's the same as att and Verizon. But, some of there phones are on Sprint's network. Which sucks. But going to there website and browsing phones, it's pretty easy to take out all Sprint phones from the selection. Just go to the URL and look for SPR. Backspace it out, hit enter and there you go. All At&t and Verizon network phones.